Dropping Cg And Taking Back Possession Of Plants

johnbs8

i have a caregiver atm and trying to get back possesion of my plants and become my own caregiver and cg for others. i used the changeform. not sure if i did the forms right.

section A: patient info. that be me

section B: changes regarding primary CG: now here would i check remove caregiver or add/change caregiver? and would i use my info in this section or would section B be where i put my caregivers info that im cancelling on or do i leave it blank?

then in section C: person allowed to posses plants, i checked box change to patient.

i already filled out this form with photo ID of myself, sent it in with $10 check and it got sent back. saying i need to 1. fill out CG atest form and 2. photocopy of ID of primary CG. im not sure if i filled this out right. any help would be great TY Johnb

I clicked remove c.g and check change to patient posses plants, paid the 10 bucks fricking in the beginning of feb. still havent got my card that says i can posses,,but i didnt get a denial letter or it returned!

good luck!

Peace!

Jim

also... remember you dont own the plants. No where in the law does it mention anyone owning the plants. the cg can grow them, to provide u with meds. as in my case i spent 150 dollars on seeds to get these going. they dont belong to my patient. he gets meds from me.

Correct! :thumbsu:

also... remember you dont own the plants. No where in the law does it mention anyone owning the plants. the cg can grow them, to provide u with meds. as in my case i spent 150 dollars on seeds to get these going. they dont belong to my patient. he gets meds from me.

Well said. I spent $270 on three different strains. :)

What alarms me is the casual tone of just droping your caregiver after one winter?

And now that he spent all that time and effort trying to get a perpertual grow established for you,

you wish to reap the benefits and gift your friend with 12 plants that never belonged to you?

Even if you provided genetics to your caregiver, it takes time and energy from clone to harvest. This is what

your compsenting your caregiver for. The most you should expect back is the initial investment, if any, not 12 plants.

What alarms me is the casual tone of just droping your caregiver after one winter?

And now that he spent all that time and effort trying to get a perpertual grow established for you,

you wish to reap the benefits and gift your friend with 12 plants that never belonged to you?

Even if you provided genetics to your caregiver, it takes time and energy from clone to harvest. This is what

your compsenting your caregiver for. The most you should expect back is the initial investment, if any, not 12 plants.

in my case, a good friend of 15yrs has been doing the CG thing since it all first started. i told him my plan going in. grab caregiver till im rdy to start my own. now, 3 months later im rdy and hes all good with it. between him and his wife, they can gro for a full 10 patients till i drop him. hes happy, im happy, its all good.

so does ladybug got it right? cuz im confused lol the letter they sent me back with my forms said i need a copy of caregivers ID and fill out CG atest form. so am i to fill out the attest for with my info in it? and send along the CG's photo id? Thanks guys. all of yas :)

That is good though to a degree, if it was set up diff people would hire a CG then get the plants close to harvest without doing anything or paying anything, then come in and take them for whatever...It would be set up for abuse of CG's, but if the patient paid for the seeds and the materials like fertilizer and such would they not own the plants? I would assume so which is fine because the CG is not the one that put up the money...But what about your time do you charge them? Lol so many questions

On the other hand if your possessing just one patients plants meaning not having other patients and they remove you as their caregiver your no longer legal to possess plants if it was this patients card that allows you to possess plants .

So whatever plant material you had legally helping this patient has to be destroyed or you risk arrest unless your a patient/caregiver allowed to possess plants for yourself even then your going to be over your 12 plant limit if your growing each of your limits of 12 plants per patient.

Another thing that must be taken into consideration here unless your a law student i doubt you have a real grasp of this laws true meaning its interpretation is widespread and theres no telling how LEO sees the law in each part of the state.

Guest Mr_smith

If you want to change your CG, go right ahead. I'm 99% sure you wont be getting the plants without compensating the CG for their time and costs though..

On the other hand if your possessing just one patients plants meaning not having other patients and they remove you as their caregiver your no longer legal to possess plants if it was this patients card that allows you to possess plants .

So whatever plant material you had legally helping this patient has to be destroyed or you risk arrest unless your a patient/caregiver allowed to possess plants for yourself even then your going to be over your 12 plant limit if your growing each of your limits of 12 plants per patient.

Another thing that must be taken into consideration here unless your a law student i doubt you have a real grasp of this laws true meaning its interpretation is widespread and theres no telling how LEO sees the law in each part of the state.

If I was the CG I would have to destroy the plants as the patient is not legal to posses them till 20 days after the check was cashed

and I do not think I would be legal to keep them once they submitted the paperwork.

IF the patient had provided the plant life itself we would try and figure something out but if I was growing them for any amount of time I would deserve

some compensation for my time and effort....

Things like this and the uncertainty of the law are what keep me from growing still.... Someday!!! I hope this all gets cleared up soon as I used to love gardening

i have a caregiver atm and trying to get back possesion of my plants and become my own caregiver and cg for others. i used the changeform. not sure if i did the forms right.

section A: patient info. that be me

section B: changes regarding primary CG: now here would i check remove caregiver or add/change caregiver? and would i use my info in this section or would section B be where i put my caregivers info that im cancelling on or do i leave it blank?

then in section C: person allowed to posses plants, i checked box change to patient.

i already filled out this form with photo ID of myself, sent it in with $10 check and it got sent back. saying i need to 1. fill out CG atest form and 2. photocopy of ID of primary CG. im not sure if i filled this out right. any help would be great TY Johnb

Unless you bought the seeds or clones good luck getting anything back. They are in my opinion not your property unless you purchased the plants. its dicey but I highly doubt many CG's will give you back your plants...how can you really call them yours if you did not acquire them for the CG. I am a patient and CG so everything is mine unless the patinet bought them in that cse it is their property.

Ur stuck between a rock n a hard place...go buy some clones my friend. or get good seeds.!!

I have a patient/caregiver agreement with all my patients that simply explains that if they decide during anytime they want to change caregivers they are free to do so, but it will be 300 to 1500 dollars each depending on the stage of the plants, unless of course there are other arrangement. All are happy and all will be getting free meds in return for allowing me to help them, and I have the security of knowing nobody will drop me and demand his plants back at a whim. Of course I choose my patients and they choose me for more than just a card and proximity, and I have no problem helping start a grow as I'm doing with one now. But even he won't want his plants, that's unreasonable. Instead I plan on sending him 2 or 3 at a time so his grow is perpetual and I'm not out 12 at once and have time to find a replacement patient. I hope it works!

Good luck all!

Archived