Anyone Know How Long It Takes To Get "caregiver Card"?

stuckinabeat

I know a patient who would like to make a change and is just wondering how long it takes for the caregiver to receive his card once the change form is sent in. Any help would be appreciated.

this is a guess 4 to 6 months

i have been waiteing 3 so far check cashed 3/16

isnt it true that 20 days after u file, ur legal till u receive a determination stating otherwise assuming u have proper documentation. ie. photocopies

333.26429 ( B ) "If the department fails to issue a valid registry identification card in response to a valid application or renewal submitted pursuant to this act within 20 days of its submission,

the registry identification card shall be deemed granted, and a copy of the registry identification application or renewal shall be deemed a valid registry identification card."

But the Only Problem is that LEO IS NOT ACCEPTION THIS and

is still ARRESTING PATIENTS and CAREGIVERS w/ Proper Paper work ...

This Really Sucks that we have to follow the Law ,

But they don't ...

Somehow , Someway people need to start filing Lawsuits ....

I know a patient who would like to make a change and is just wondering how long it takes for the caregiver to receive his card once the change form is sent in. Any help would be appreciated.

Too dam longgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!! C'mon State of Michigan get you head out of your rear? Been over 4 months so far . This is BS. Im going to put my renewal in now and maybe i will get it by January.

I still insist that they are doing this on purpose. I don't tend to follow conspiracy theories, but this one is just too obvious. It just gives enough doubt to be placed on the individual to keep the gears of injustice spinning. More court cases = more money to the system.

I wouldn't doubt it. There is no excuse for the ridiculous time frame it takes to recieve your mm card.

I still insist that they are doing this on purpose. I don't tend to follow conspiracy theories, but this one is just too obvious. It just gives enough doubt to be placed on the individual to keep the gears of injustice spinning. More court cases = more money to the system.

My thoughts exactly, this has Granholms smell all over it.

Archived