Being a first time cannabis cultivator and not wanting to ruin hundreds of dollars in store bought genetics I chose to use bag seed to learn how to grow cannabis.

I had gathered a nice selection of seeds from cannabis that had worked to dull my break through pain and figured none better to start with. Only being able to have twelve plants I knew that a perpetual garden would be the route to take.

I germinated the seeds and planted them in three gallon containers to start with then moved them to five gallon for the remainder of their growing time.

Here we are months later and I have harvested from three of my first four and have four more in veg and four going into the flower room.

As for the fourth plant I started, she turned out to be close to 100% Sativa from what I've read and been told by gardeners with knowledge and she is still a good thirty days away from harvest.

She stands eight foot tall and was named Doris to honor one of MY aunts who was a nurse and stood well over six foot tall and could make you feel like a million bucks on your worse day.

I miss my aunt and I know when time comes I'll miss Doris also, my garden space is limited and she takes up a lot of room .

I will be taking cuttings for friends and we have a couple people our group is helping get up and growing and they will get at least one each so Doris will hopefully be around for sometime to come.

The photo doesn't really show her grandeur but she is loaded and I am looking forward to sampling here wares.

Hey everyone please forgive me for not giving proper credit to the community for helping me with my garden.

From reading the grow forums to Pm's with advice. I didn't get this far alone.

Thank You all very much!!

post-5463-083457600 1277208474_thumb.jpg

Being a first time cannabis cultivator and not wanting to ruin hundreds of dollars in store bought genetics I chose to use bag seed to learn how to grow cannabis.

I had gathered a nice selection of seeds from cannabis that had worked to dull my break through pain and figured none better to start with. Only being able to have twelve plants I knew that a perpetual garden would be the route to take.

I germinated the seeds and planted them in three gallon containers to start with then moved them to five gallon for the remainder of their growing time.

Here we are months later and I have harvested from three of my first four and have four more in veg and four going into the flower room.

As for the fourth plant I started, she turned out to be close to 100% Sativa from what I've read and been told by gardeners with knowledge and she is still a good thirty days away from harvest.

She stands eight foot tall and was named Doris to honor one of MY aunts who was a nurse and stood well over six foot tall and could make you feel like a million bucks on your worse day.

I miss my aunt and I know when time comes I'll miss Doris also, my garden space is limited and she takes up a lot of room .

I will be taking cuttings for friends and we have a couple people our group is helping get up and growing and they will get at least one each so Doris will hopefully be around for sometime to come.

The photo doesn't really show her grandeur but she is loaded and I am looking forward to sampling here wares.

:goodjob:nice job

Hey everyone please forgive me for not giving proper credit to the community for helping me with my garden.

Well said. I also have learned a great deal from the community and the forums and owe everyone a big Thank You.

Maybe I'm just lazy but why would anyone do this:

"I germinated the seeds and planted them in three gallon containers to start with then moved them to five gallon for the remainder of their growing time." Instead of starting out in 5 gal buckets?

Maybe I'm just lazy but why would anyone do this:

"I germinated the seeds and planted them in three gallon containers to start with then moved them to five gallon for the remainder of their growing time." Instead of starting out in 5 gal buckets?

when the plants are young/small many people start them off in smaller pots so you can put more plants in a smaller space.

efficiency.

more plants per light.

as they outgrow the pots/space, they move on to less efficient, but very necessary conditions.

Archived