Dr. Greenthumb's Iranian G13 Medical Grow

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here they are after 5 more days under the 1000 mh. They are sitting at 18" right now. a little bigger than I wanted but that's ok! I'm going to go ahead and take my cuttings tonight, switch out the bulb and switch over to 12/12.

august13th007.jpg

I take it you have a Les Paul?

What year?

Those look nice !

My iranian g13 looks about the same this strain seems to want to stay short and bush out just the way i like them . :goodjob:

img0004700000.jpg

My Iranian/G-13 took a different pattern with an FIM topping. She is ten days into the flowering cycle.

med_gallery_6229_119_71449.jpg

med_gallery_6229_119_149070.jpg

Keep up the good work Lespaul!!!

Looking real nice my friend!!!

Pure Indica, I'm betting every inch of that stretch is going to be yield!!!

I've noticed this strain is also easy to clone. I use rapid rooters in a clone dome and have decent roots in six or seven days.

VERY easy to clone! I took a few cuts using dip and grow and rapid rooters and had very healthy roots popping at 4 days! :thumbsu:

Wow those are looking awesome!

I plan on making the one i have into a mother and run 6 at one time in flower and switch between her and the bubba kush speaking of which how are your BK clones doing? :unsure:

They are doing well! Just rooted and transplanted about 4 days ago. starting to take off and looking good! :thumbsu:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived