Dr. Greenthumb's Iranian G13 Medical Grow

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well here they are at 21 days in 12/12. Out of the 5 total plants, 2 are sitting at 42", 2 are at 40" and the runt is at 30". Although it's small it's packing on weight more than the others. It took on a different look from the get go and has always looked overwatered. I promise you it is not.

All are very healthy and vigorous. This has a 45-55 day flowering time so they will pretty much just pack on weight now. They get fed Fox Farm nutes and mollasses every other day. Water the opposite days.

Sept3rd001.jpg

Sept3rd002.jpg

Sept3rd010.jpg

Looking really nice. The one I have in flower is 24 days in and is very beautiful like yours. They seem to be similar to the Sour 13 in the vigor and the really healthy glossy green leaves. I think that is the G-13 in the crosses expressing itself.

Thanks brother. The other 4 look even healthier than this. That darn hps light keeps me from getting a good shot unless I pull them out of the room or change the lighting. Really looking forward to dropping the Sour 13 bean. Those are Bubba babies in the background.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived