Definite Syd Barrett influence

I thought it reminded me of some Beatles-like stuff also in some weird way. You got the SB and Floyd right for sure.

Thanks for the entertainment, enlightenment, enrichment, and enjoyment you bring MightyMightyMezz!! It is outstanding that you help individual human beings to think in other ways than they have before by exposing them to unusual or obscure music, mixed in with world class talent and material. What is truly impressive is the amount of what I call lesser know works that you seem familiar with. It is one thing for me to remember lots(really most everything that got little air or any album play?) of songs that I started hearing as a baby while not really trying very often at least, to remember them, and still having much of that information retrievable in most instances without too much effort. One of my many weird foibles and eccentricities. . It is quite another level of understanding to do what you do, in my opinion.

Peace to you and yours this day and always MMM!!! 0529.gif

Edited by Bisharoo

I thought it reminded me of some Beatles-like stuff also in some weird way. You got the SB and Floyd right for sure.

Thanks for the entertainment, enlightenment, enrichment, and enjoyment you bring MightyMightyMezz!! It is outstanding that you help individual human beings to think in other ways than they have before by exposing them to unusual or obscure music, mixed in with world class talent and material. What is truly impressive is the amount of what I call lesser know works that you seem familiar with. It is one thing for me to remember lots(really most everything that got little air or any album play?) of songs that I started hearing as a baby while not really trying very often at least, to remember them, and still having much of that information retrievable in most instances without too much effort. One of my many weird foibles and eccentricities. . It is quite another level of understanding to do what you do, in my opinion.

Peace to you and yours this day and always MMM!!! 0529.gif

Thanks, Bisharoo. For me surfing youtube seeking rare gems is one of the great pastimes of the age. Some I have known before and some I never knew existed. I aim to be inclusive, but tend to think obscurity is a virtue in this commercial industry.

Heavy space groove, very Hawkwind-esque

Wow! Never heard of this band. Crazy!

Edited by MightyMightyMezz