Wow!

I have to say, I'm wholly impressed with this website and everything Ive read and heard so far regarding MMMA! I hope to soon join the ranks as a bona fide member, so thanks for a great resources and effort! Bravo!

welcome here we are many we have a new Law here in Mich, and we must help the people that need this Medical Marihuana to help their sickness

• 2 weeks later...

Holy Cow! I certainly didnt expect this big of a response:) i thank all of you!

im in the shelbytwp/utica area, just coming into this community, i hop i havent offended anyone with such a delayed response, im new to forums in general and didnt realize i could track my posts, :P anyhow, ive been working in kitchens for the better part of 25 years and have been lucky enough to work at some fine places (even did a stint at a 5 star hotel up the fancy part of woodward ave.) ive spent a majority of my career cooking at country clubs and golf courses, and am currently a kitchen manager.

im exploring the world of medibles, i have tried some medibles in the past, uhh, gross it was! and have come to the conclusion that i am destined to make em' , ive heard and read the biggest problem is the taste, and i know i can and make them taste good:)

i did kind of browse the forums for a while though before i started posting and commenting, to kind of get the general feeling around here, im still impressed with the volumes of information and opinions that are shared here, and am even more impressed by some of the quick responses and the willingness to help.

Woot!!

i just have to add, my waiting period for a denial is finally over! plan on seeing alot more of me now!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived