Blue Widow And Hawian Express

first mate

I've got 2 blue widow aka berry white and 2 hawian express in the bloom room...the've been in there for 3.5 weeks, so far so good, lots of buds, starting to smell real good, appears the express is farther along than the widow ...this is my first indoor grow...my question, what should I be looking for as far as time in the bloom roomn 6-8 weeks....I wish I knew how to post pics..I think I seen a post in here by Tarzan that explained how to do it ,but I can't find it now...my computer skills are not the greatest but what he posted seemed pretty easy any advice and help would be greatly appreciated

I've got 2 blue widow aka berry white and 2 hawian express in the bloom room...the've been in there for 3.5 weeks, so far so good, lots of buds, starting to smell real good, appears the express is farther along than the widow ...this is my first indoor grow...my question, what should I be looking for as far as time in the bloom roomn 6-8 weeks....I wish I knew how to post pics..I think I seen a post in here by Tarzan that explained how to do it ,but I can't find it now...my computer skills are not the greatest but what he posted seemed pretty easy any advice and help would be greatly appreciated

I have 2 Blue widows in flower right now they are on their 51st day and the trichs are about 75% cloudy and the rest clear so I figure they will be ready the way I like em in about a week.Don't go by the hair colors getting darker they started about a week and a half ago and are about 90% darkened all over even on most lower buds.

I have 2 Blue widows in flower right now they are on their 51st day and the trichs are about 75% cloudy and the rest clear so I figure they will be ready the way I like em in about a week.Don't go by the hair colors getting darker they started about a week and a half ago and are about 90% darkened all over even on most lower buds.

Hey thanks for the info sounds like as far as the blue widows are concerened I'm right on time!.....what do have as an estimate as far as yield?....these plants of mine have a lot of low secondary buds

I have 2 Blue widows in flower right now they are on their 51st day and the trices are about 75% cloudy and the rest clear so I figure they will be ready the way I like em in about a week.Don't go by the hair colors getting darker they started about a week and a half ago and are about 90% darkened all over even on most lower buds.

this is true i used to go by the hairs also i have a whit widow in flowering right now it's been in their for 9 1/2 weeks i cut one at 8 weeks because i was out of Meds i have never cut any plant at 10 weeks i am waiting for the tricks to true amber this is my first harvest since the Raid on us

Archived