Ty Expo In Toronto

stxchick

WOW! Being in our backyard I thought everyone would know about this -

July 16-19th =- Advance tickets $25 for 3 days. Hotel at various costs.

www.treatingyourself.com click on the EXPO link - all info, speakers, vendors, etc. there.

• 2 weeks later...

The expo was FANTASTIC!!!!! Learned so much, met the STRAIN HUNTERS - Arjan & Franco from Green House Seeds in Amsterdam! Way cool! Met the man who owns ROOR Bongs - Medicinal Michelle. Marco Renda from TY magazine! Jack Herer's personal assistant and many more cool people. Got to visit the Vapor Lounge and watched the filming of the celebrity panel of VIP Cannabis Cup judges! Became friends with Jeffery Peterson the 420 Comic, Howard Dover - comedian extrodinaire, People from all over the world were there!!

Learned about cannabinoids and the brain, the receptors that were made part of our body - how to standardize medicine from each and every grow with new products that will work from veg to flower! Got freebies and bought some cool stuff!

Even was gifted some bud! A handful from one generous Canadian friend- the kind of meds I needed - heavy heavy indica.

Found a PHD bio-chemist that will run tests on your product if you mail it in. Will show canabinoids - cbd's, cbn's, thc etc.

This was an expo that I thought was paid for the first day (Friday) and we didn't get there till 4 pm!

When you walked into this huge expo center lobby - all you could do was inhale. You knew you were home! It was great! Got to try the new ROOR Vaporizor Bong! It was cool - gave you the benefit of the water bong with the smokelessness of the vape~!

It was all cool - didn't hear of one incident the whole time. If there were any - it was not known to me or my traveling companions.

Sorry to those who had to miss it! It was FANTASTIC!!!!!

Archived