A Warm Hello

Hello All-

I would like to extend my thanks to this community by donating 12 rooted clone plants to a forum member who is in NEED. Please place a response as to why you should recieve the FREE clones as a donation of my kindness and appreciation for the community and what it has done for all of us patients and caregivers in MI. Since I get to make the rules, lets see who can give me the best reason, and since my birthday is Aug. 16 I will announce the winner of the plants on my birthday. I am PASSIONATE about what we all do, and I would love to share the top notch strains that I have with other parts of Michigan.

I hope this is allowed, and I will FULLY admit that I was reading threads and saw someone else has already done this. Imitation is the best form of flattery in my mind, and I think he had a GREAT idea, and I would love to follow if no one minds. If anyone from this board has any questions on growing, medication, clones, laws, ect. FEEL FREE to email myself personally at michiganmedclones@rocketmail.com I would love to get to know everyone in our community, and I would also like to be an asset.

Please take this donation purely as an offer of kindness, I am not trying to trump anyone I truly am appreciate for everyone that contributes to this board, and this is my way of repaying you guys. Hopefully this will turn into something fun, and we can share some stories. MODS if there is any problem with this feel free to remove this, but if I could have an explanation as to why that would be great.

Thanks guys and GOOD LUCK! :thumbsu:

MMC

thwelgroup.jpg

" michiganmedclones "

Giving away Meds and Clones for Free are Acceptable ...

and Appreciated ...

Making a Statement that you have Clones Available

are acceptable as long as there are No Prices posted ...

All Caregivers , Patients , are Allowed one Ad a Month ...

I really hope that someone in need gets those clones ...

It's Nice to see Compassion from others ...

This is what it is all about we here at the MMMA meaning us members and the administration have had our growing pains and have dealt with various controversial issues like money , what is the purpose of the MMMA and who is in it and for what. But those controversial questions have all been answered by Blueberry not just by his words but also by his actions along with many others in the glorious organization they clearly defined the purpose and mission of the MMMA and I have never been more proud to be a member of this glorious organization The Michigan Medical Marijuana Association then I am today. Its to bad we cant give Blueberry any rep points if we did he might surpass Peanutbutter if that could ever be done LoL. My heartfelt thanks goes out to all these noble worriers for the cause. We would not be were we are today without these honorable men

I'm glad the response has been so positive! I am young and motivated, I am passionate in what I do and I like to think of myself as a peoples person. I love to interact with people who have the same views as I do, and my girlfriend and I are always looking for patient/caregiver couples to plan dates and what not just to expand our community. I want to donate what I can, but as we all unfortunately know there are some costs associated, and of course my patients honestly do come before anyone else. All of my registered patients are connected to me in a close way, one way or another and I care for them, and their medication just as they were family (guess what!! my mom, step dad, grand mother, and fiancé are 4 of my 5 patients, we ARE family!!) I have the ability to produce clone plants that I think is a valuable asset to this community, especially for caregivers looking for a break when they are first starting up. Trust me, I know the costs seem to stack to the ceiling, but once you harvest and all of your hard work comes to fruition, and you see you patients satisfied, and you recoup your start up costs everything becomes more fun, and stress free just like we ALL should be.

Thanks again for the positive response guys!!

I look forward to donating and providing my services to as many members to this board as I can.

MMC

I'm glad the response has been so positive! I am young and motivated, I am passionate in what I do and I like to think of myself as a peoples person. I love to interact with people who have the same views as I do, and my girlfriend and I are always looking for patient/caregiver couples to plan dates and what not just to expand our community. I want to donate what I can, but as we all unfortunately know there are some costs associated, and of course my patients honestly do come before anyone else. All of my registered patients are connected to me in a close way, one way or another and I care for them, and their medication just as they were family (guess what!! my mom, step dad, grand mother, and fiancé are 4 of my 5 patients, we ARE family!!) I have the ability to produce clone plants that I think is a valuable asset to this community, especially for caregivers looking for a break when they are first starting up. Trust me, I know the costs seem to stack to the ceiling, but once you harvest and all of your hard work comes to fruition, and you see you patients satisfied, and you recoup your start up costs everything becomes more fun, and stress free just like we ALL should be.

Thanks again for the positive response guys!!

I look forward to donating and providing my services to as many members to this board as I can.

MMC

Well said , Positived rep!

Archived