Strawberry Cough

A while back I had won a strawberry cough clone in a raffle. I have never grown this strain before, I have heard of it, but I don't know anything about it. I really cannot verify it is strawberry cough either. It sure looks like a nice quality strain. I hope it comes out as good as it is looking right now.

Does this look familiar to anyone who has grown this strain before? This plant shown here is about 3 - 4 weeks into flowering.

http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af302/GrowGoddess/SBCandCloset/SBC7-12-10.jpg

I will have a complete report on it at Mt. Pleasant Compassion Club website Message Board. You can find it here http://www.mtplcc.org

A while back I had won a strawberry cough clone in a raffle. I have never grown this strain before, I have heard of it, but I don't know anything about it. I really cannot verify it is strawberry cough either. It sure looks like a nice quality strain. I hope it comes out as good as it is looking right now.

Does this look familiar to anyone who has grown this strain before? This plant shown here is about 3 - 4 weeks into flowering.

http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af302/GrowGoddess/SBCandCloset/SBC7-12-10.jpg

I will have a complete report on it at Mt. Pleasant Compassion Club website Message Board. You can find it here http://www.mtplcc.org

I am currently growing some SC that I obtained thru the mail from marijuana-seeds.nl. They are in week 5 of veg. They are very robust plants. The hardiest one has leaves that are 10 inches in diameter and it is 16-18 inches tall. It is a very open, "big boned" plant. It appears to be indica dominant due to its stature. Very vegetable looking. It also smells different than other plants I have grown, but no strawberry smell. Does this sound like the SC you are growing?

I am currently growing some SC that I obtained thru the mail from marijuana-seeds.nl. They are in week 5 of veg. They are very robust plants. The hardiest one has leaves that are 10 inches in diameter and it is 16-18 inches tall. It is a very open, "big boned" plant. It appears to be indica dominant due to its stature. Very vegetable looking. It also smells different than other plants I have grown, but no strawberry smell. Does this sound like the SC you are growing?

Yes, it does sound like mine. Hardy, wide leaves, indica dominant, sounds just like it. I read somewhere that the strawberry smell will be in the dried bud, but the taste will be more like grapes.

I've never grown it before, but Ive smoked it several times and it is one of the best strains I have tried. It has a very exotic smell when burning, almost like a spicy fruity scent. Also kinda smells like the incense that is burned in Catholic churches if youve ever been to one. I highly recommend Strawberry Cough :thumbsu:

I've never grown it before, but Ive smoked it several times and it is one of the best strains I have tried. It has a very exotic smell when burning, almost like a spicy fruity scent. Also kinda smells like the incense that is burned in Catholic churches if youve ever been to one. I highly recommend Strawberry Cough :thumbsu:

Thanks, I am real excited to try it out. So far I have heard good things about this strain.

This is 100% The Dutch Passion Cut. The Kyle Kushmen "real deal cut is off the hook excellent yields, u can pound it with everything....great cloner tuff lil Momma. I have both cuts, I prefer the Kushman cut personally it yields harder and gets me tore up..!

On my way up for the protest I can either swap for the KUSHMEN cut of SC if yours are clean and bug free. Mone are excellent mommas. If u cannot trade for whatever reason then I can get you one for 20.00. I am actually crossing the Kushmen cut with one of my basline Chunk cut ups. Can't give the exact Deep Chunk cut or someone might try and dub it.

Strawberry Cough is a 80% sativa. :rolleyes:

Actualy, the information I found said it was 75%, but that doesn't necessarily mean it will display sativa dominant traits.

In this case the traits apear to be more indica. The main stem is thick and sturdy like an indica, and the leaves are short and wide, also like an indica,

unlike sativa, whos blades are long and thin. There is no way as a grower with the sucker leaves this plant has that I can possibly say it is sativa dominant.

In my opinion as a grower that my strain "phenotype" has 60% indica and 40% sativa . Here is an Example: should I belive a grower with a good reputatipon that a strain can offer up to two OZ. per plant, or the breeder who says I can get six? Realistically, I'm going to belive the grower. Here is another example: Say I breed a 100% Poodle with a 100% Pitbull. Say all the pups come out looking like a Pitbull. Yes, they ARE half Poodle, but they come out with pitbull domanant traits "genes".

So, it is whichever way you choose to look at it. I choose to lean towards the growers view of it, but I also respect the breeders too. :D

Actualy, the information I found said it was 75%, but that doesn't necessarily mean it will display sativa dominant traits.

In this case the traits apear to be more indica. The main stem is thick and sturdy like an indica, and the leaves are short and wide, also like an indica,

unlike sativa, whos blades are long and thin. There is no way as a grower with the sucker leaves this plant has that I can possibly say it is sativa dominant.

In my opinion as a grower that my strain "phenotype" has 60% indica and 40% sativa . Here is an Example: should I belive a grower with a good reputatipon that a strain can offer up to two OZ. per plant, or the breeder who says I can get six? Realistically, I'm going to belive the grower. Here is another example: Say I breed a 100% Poodle with a 100% Pitbull. Say all the pups come out looking like a Pitbull. Yes, they ARE half Poodle, but they come out with pitbull domanant traits "genes".

So, it is whichever way you choose to look at it. I choose to lean towards the growers view of it, but I also respect the breeders too. :D

The KUSHMEN cut is Sativa Dominant the DUTCH PASSION is Indica because they cut it with a proprietary Afghani in their breeding stock. The KUSHMAN cut yields harder and smells way more like berries.!

The KUSHMEN cut is Sativa Dominant the DUTCH PASSION is Indica because they cut it with a proprietary Afghani in their breeding stock. The KUSHMAN cut yields harder and smells way more like berries.!

Thank you Dlovas, I've seen your plants in the past and they look very nice. That's exactly what I mean when I say I choose to go with the grower's opinion.

I'll have to look up the other strain of strawberry cough. If I like the way mine comes out, I will have to try the Kushmen cut. I'm sure you are right, it's probably better. thanks again. :thumbsu:

mine does not get busy like yours, but i keep kmy 3 foot tall. i am not for sure if i have the kushman or not, but it is good.

The Kushmen cut is clone only and stays low to the ground and will turn into a freaky lil bush when u top her and cut from the other main cola shoots. My recent from her is about 2.25 oz off a 35-45 day Vegg. The to colas are very dense and she has mulitple sites mostly Sativa. The Dutch Passion cut is more Indiva and has a very mild mint strawberry faint smell.!!

Actualy, the information I found said it was 75%

lol 75% or 80% whats the dif? I'm sure that's only an estimate to begin with. Most genetics came from bag seed somewhere down the road. The true origins of the original is rarely 100% accurate.

lol 75% or 80% whats the dif? I'm sure that's only an estimate to begin with. Most genetics came from bag seed somewhere down the road. The true origins of the original is rarely 100% accurate.

If any of you are interested I will be attending the Canna farmers Market might bring some Strawberry Cough Kyle Kushmen girls with me, if anyone is interested also may tag along some Clone only Dynamite x Chemo finishes 50 days roughly +/- a few days. MIld cleaner smell like piney cleaner but not too pinesol smelly. Good girls good for cancer patients or those types of heavy pain relief requirements also helps you eat...lol... any questions call my # below. -D

i just came across the kyle kushman strain and let me tell u that it was amazing. Dense hard nugs very aromatic tasting with a hint of berry. I have the dutch passion version and i am happy with both. i am looking forward for the kushman cutting if i can run across this.

Archived