Anyone else like me and have a vast majority of their body covered in ink? I will be pretty much fully covered one day, but there are a few that a special to me, so I thought I'd share them with you and see what you think, and if anyone else has any tattoos they want to show off feel free! Tattoos are another passion of mine, unfortunatly I am not very artistic myself, but I atleast get to show them off on my skin.

I hope to claim first ownership in Michigan of a medical marijuana tattoo, I got this one done by JJ at BZ ink in Troy.

medicalmarijuana.th.jpg

Here is a tribute tattoo to my true hero, my grand father. He passed away on November 14th 2009, and ever since then my drive to suceed and make him proud up above. The tattoo is a picture of St. Andrews, possibly the most famous golf course in the world. My grand father and I had plans to be over in Scotland this spring/summer to play all the european courses since we are both avid golfers, he didn't make it unfortunatly but when I finally get over there to tear up thoes euro courses, gramps will be right there with me on my leg. This one was done by Dan Rick at Big Top tattoo in Macomb.

standrews.th.jpg

And my last favorite for now (I have plenty more) is my newer Abe Lincoln tattoo, this one has two meanings to it to me. #1 being the obvious Honest Abe, the movement he helped create removing slavery, and just honestly being a stand up guy who deserves some recognition for what hes done. #2 is a connection to number 1, the "image" of Abe just spews honesty, integrity, and a true american doing what he thought was right, I put this one right next to the tribute to my grandfather passing as another sign of how highly I thought of my grandfather, just as good a man as Abe Lincoln. JJ from BZs ink in Troy also did this one for me.

honestabe.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hope you guys enjoy them, if anyone else wants to show off some ink lets see it!

I do have some ink, but no pics right now...

Funny you posted this, by the way great looking ink!

Me and the misses we're out shopping to get some new ink this past weekend. DONT GO TO BRIGHTON to get your ink if it's mmj related is all I can say. I showed them what I wanted(the pic in my avatar)and they said they would not do any ink that was drug related or offensive.

My girlfriend looked at the naked chick tats all over the place and said "What the hell do you call that?" and laughed at them. We left....pathetic.

Guest thequietone

Well my avatar is part of a back piece I have going right now that deals with wolves and demons. Most of my back is covered and I will try to post some pics. Nice ink!

I use to Tattoo for a Hobby ...

Here is a Picture of me Slinging some ink :

TarzanTattooingPete5.jpg

Here is the Finish Product :

PetesCatfish1.jpg

Here is me slinging ink on my buddy Rick :

TarzanTattooingRick.jpg

This is the Outline Done :

outlinedone.jpg

I still had to finish all the shadding ...

Here is a Wizard i did :

BarrettsWizard1.jpg

I've done some really Nice Piece's...

I still have the Equipment that i should just sell

cause Im No longer able to use cause my arms/hands won't

take the beating ... I got a bunch of stuff ...

Here's the one my Son did on me..............Part of my full sleeve...........HJ

newstuff013.jpg

What the heck, I'll add a few more...

Corey workin on Dad...

finished5.jpg

finished7.jpg

Inside of same arm...

finished8.jpg

Other sleeve.......Most of the work on this sleeve was done by Jeff Zuck of Name Brand Tattoo in Ann Arbor. The upper part of both arms was done by Suzanne Fauser (RIP)

P8222106.jpg

P8222094.jpg

P8222088.jpg

P8222091.jpg

Right hand...Done by my son Corey

LadyHeadRtHand.jpg

Left hand...Done by my son Corey

dadcrop.jpg

Thumbs

P8222115.jpg

hydro jack you have some ink sir, and it all looks good! I love the medical tat, my girl has one like mine on her side just where mine is, we are trying to get a whole group of patients and caregivers to get the tattoo just another way to support everything that we are doing for ourselves and our patients

Archived