Won In Court Today!

Wow thanks everybody. I'm glad to invoke such a positive mood across the board! Hopefully this raises everyone's self confidence a little bit more. Stand up for what you know is right and you will stand victorious. If I can do it any of you can, I'm just your average well spoken blue collar working guy, hell most of you would call me a kid still if you knew how old I was. :lol:

Congradulations.jpg

" Jipo "

Glad to hear everything worked out for you ....

I positive rep you ....

Thanks for sharing w/ Us your positive energy ....

The Site can use all the Positive Messages we can get ....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

i had a similar case in Rochester 52 district i think, was on probation, turned in my card and medical records to my po on a posession charge, she locked me in the system and said i was good to medicate, she would still random screen for other narcotics, so all was good, got stopped in warrren for tinted windshield some a hole cops found A ROACH IN THE TRUNK , i did have my hard card but had left it at home,gave me a possession ticket and sent me on my way, i made the mistake of telling my po about the ticket and she violated me for getting a ticket while on probation, still was aloud to medicate never violated me for that, went in and represented myself to the judge for the violation, and the judge said she had no problem with me medicating just the fact was i was not supposed to get any other infractions during the probation period, she just gave me an xtra 5 days of Waamms which is like community service, the judge released me after finising wamms, than later went to warren and dealt with my possession ticket came with my lawyer, showed proof that i had indeed had hardcard at time just not with me and the city prosecutor dropped all charges so yes things are starting to change one step at a time. good luck to all out there