Houghton Lake Compassion Club

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry it has been a bit since i have come on to thank everyone.. I have been a bit swamped to say the least.. ;-)

I just want to thank you all so much for helping me in so many ways.. Last Tuesday was extremely scary for me.. I felt like i was dying.. But i had you guys there with me and that made all the difference in the world.. I really think i may be the most blessed girl in the world. I pray that all ppl who face what i face have the support you all have given me.. So again ,, Thank you from the bottom of my heart..

So, I will be at my pre trial this Tuesday and i couldnt have done that without your help.. Support and financial.. You guys just handed me My dignity in the form of payment for my brilliant Lawyer... I LOVE YOU FOREVER!!

• 2 weeks later...

May 8th and 22nd, are the next two meetings. (Second and Fourth Tuesday of the month) 6pm - late as you want. Fireplace and fire pit.

Due to the venue being busier for the summer, the group has no meeting location for June, July, or August. Any ideas for the summer months ?

$75.00 for one person..$125.00 for two..$50.00 for veterans...When you Call(walk ins Welcome) or walk in..Let them know Clare County Compassion Club sent you for these rates... ph: 1-231-775-3194 ..Office n Cadillac and Grand Rapids..PLEASE REMEMBER, YOU NEED TO MENTION Clare County Compassion Club to get these discounts..The PATIENT saves here.

Thanks, Dr. Bob and Mayor !!

May 8th and 22nd, are the next two meetings. (Second and Fourth Tuesday of the month) 6pm - late as you want. Fireplace and fire pit.

Due to the venue being busier for the summer, the group has no meeting location for June, July, or August. Any ideas for the summer months ?

• 2 weeks later...

May 22nd, is the last meeting, until September. (Second and Fourth Tuesday of the month) 6pm - late as you want. Fireplace and fire pit.

Randy and Bud, make sure your folks know about the safety net clinic in Clare this Wed (always the Wed before the Clare County Compassion Club meeting) down at the days inn from 6-9.

Bob

This clinic is always $75 in Clare and follows all current and proposed guidelines for the bona fide dr/pt relationship. So you can count on it being around for quite some time. This Wed is clinic night.

Dr. Bob

• 2 weeks later...

I just received my card Saturday after 1 1/2 years of hearing I didn't have the right document just to find out they wanted a copy of my medicaid card. They couldn't just say that. Anyway, not even sure where to start. Hoping to get into some sort of group but don't know if there is one closer or not. I'm in West Branch if anyone can let me know.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Open meetings that were supposed to start back up in Sept., have been cancelled, for Sept., anyway. Just got off the phone with the distinguished gentleman at the venue. It is sad that we must live in fear of gathering.

Maybe we can find a different venue ?

Edited by Budz-4-U

• 2 months later...