Houghton Lake Compassion Club

Hello Annie ...

It's really sad there is no way to annouce to

that Group over there ... Their missing the Boat ...

We've got our Compassion Meeting August 17th from 7 - 9 pm

and Then there is a Private Pig Rooast Party at my house

August 22 from 9 am - 5 pm

I would like to try to make this meeting. Can you tell me where to find it?

Thanks,

NancyA

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 11 months later...

Houghton Lake meetings are now being held at Uncle Pete's Cannabis Camp.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=266372453378571

We welcome cardholders and their guests. Contact me for more information.

As far as the donation money......

I currently donate a sum much larger than the $200 collected at those first meetings to several clubs, organizations and individuals with terminal illnesses on a monthly basis. No reason to question my integrity or "wonder what happened" to any money donated.

I apologize for the gap of information coming from this way. Anybody that knows me understands why. We look forward to seeing some new faces at camp. Our third event is this coming weekend and every one seems to get bigger and better. Pig roast and live entertainment....woooooooohooooooooo.

Are these meetings replacing the ones at Randy's in Prudenville, or are Randy's starting back up in Sept ?

I just went to your Facebook site. I am not a "Friend" of this Facebook group, however, I was able to scroll through and see who was attending, who was maybe attending, awaiting reply, and who said they couldn't make it. I'm not sure if all 120 of those people would want the whole world, let alone local police, know they are on the Facebook guest list. I wouldn't.

Are your meetings going to be held year round ?

I'm busy that weekend, are there any other events planned ? Weekly or monthly meetings ?

Hope to come up in the future. Peace !!

Are these meetings replacing the ones at Randy's in Prudenville, or are Randy's starting back up in Sept ?

I just went to your Facebook site. I am not a "Friend" of this Facebook group, however, I was able to scroll through and see who was attending, who was maybe attending, awaiting reply, and who said they couldn't make it. I'm not sure if all 120 of those people would want the whole world, let alone local police, know they are on the Facebook guest list. I wouldn't.

Are your meetings going to be held year round ?

I'm busy that weekend, are there any other events planned ? Weekly or monthly meetings ?

Hope to come up in the future. Peace !!

We post on facebook all the time..Would be interested n a pig roast..Whos cooking?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We are squeezing that in so we can COME BIG for the Christmas season for Roscommon counties Needy Families!!

Please Bring Donations of Non perishable Food Items, gently used or New Coats, Snowpants,Hats, Boots, Mittens and gloves in childrens sizes, And Personal Needs Items to be donated to (i am spacing the name ,,can someone help me?) A local christian mens group who is aiming for sponsoring 20 families entire christmas's. !!

So you dont want to miss that meeting folks.. and please spread the word to the ones who missed the meeting yesterday.. Roscommon County.. I see your desire to Help and educate.. Lets come together for the biggies ok..