Was That Attempted Murder?

In Saginaw on 7/21/2010 there was a protest outside the Saginaw county courthouse.

The initial reason that generated the protest was the sheriff insisting on driving around a pretty Mustang that had been taken from a medical marijuana patient.

The person that suffered the loss of the automobile was not a patient at the time of his arrest. He became a fully registered patient before his court proceedings were over.

At the protest there were more than one hundred people protesting.

At one point, the sheriff drove the Mustang directly in front of the protesters. In fact he drove the Mustang in such a path as to have the Mustang in front of the protesters for three light changes.

This was a clear attempt to provoke the protesters into a violent response.

One question I have, at this time, is "Were there snipers in place to respond?"

If there were snipers located to support the sheriff, then this was an attempt to kill protesters in response to a peaceful protest.

Is there some way to get an investigation going to determine if the sheriff committed any crimes with his actions.

Was this attempted murder?

In Saginaw on 7/21/2010 there was a protest outside the Saginaw county courthouse.

The initial reason that generated the protest was the sheriff insisting on driving around a pretty Mustang that had been taken from a medical marijuana patient.

The person that suffered the loss of the automobile was not a patient at the time of his arrest. He became a fully registered patient before his court proceedings were over.

At the protest there were more than one hundred people protesting.

At one point, the sheriff drove the Mustang directly in front of the protesters. In fact he drove the Mustang in such a path as to have the Mustang in front of the protesters for three light changes.

This was a clear attempt to provoke the protesters into a violent response.

One question I have, at this time, is "Were there snipers in place to respond?"

If there were snipers located to support the sheriff, then this was an attempt to kill protesters in response to a peaceful protest.

Is there some way to get an investigation going to determine if the sheriff committed any crimes with his actions.

Was this attempted murder?

he was definatly inciting a riot and were blessed nobody was hurt by his wreckless driving he has got to go sooner the better

I would think that they would of had a swat team on stand by at least. Snipers, maybe not, but maybe we should compile a list of the stuff the "good" Sheriff is guilty of.

Child Abuse

Armed Robbery

Reckless Driving

Enticing a riot

Domestic Violence

Domestic Terrorism

Anybody got anymore?

How about, Misrepresentation and Possessing Stolen Property?

Misrepresentation: from what I heard, he claimed to support MM while running for office.

Stolen Property: All confiscated items are supposed to go to some special fund, aren't they?

Sb

attempted murder? probly.

I think the reason he raided jon robert was becuz he new there wood be another protest and I think he will raid someone else and keep doing it intil the protests boil up an over. I think he wants a reasin to shoot us all down so I think he will wait until it gets ao bad that we have a protest with 1000 people because then he can mow us all down thats what I think. I think he thinks we will be like bees to hunny and when he has a big enough crowd he will do something to tinkle us all off and his snipers will be on all of the rooftops and he WILL fire on us. Becuz then he knows that people probly wont wanna protest again becuz they may get shot. I think peenut butter is right and it was attempted murder and I think it will all come out sooner or later when one of the snipers decideds to talk becuz his conshunse gets the better of him thats what I think. Keep up the good work peenut butter becuz you figured this out but at the next protest I think people should realy seriusly consider wereing bullit proof vests.

I think the reason he raided jon robert was becuz he new there wood be another protest and I think he will raid someone else and keep doing it intil the protests boil up an over. I think he wants a reasin to shoot us all down so I think he will wait until it gets ao bad that we have a protest with 1000 people because then he can mow us all down thats what I think. I think he thinks we will be like bees to hunny and when he has a big enough crowd he will do something to tinkle us all off and his snipers will be on all of the rooftops and he WILL fire on us. Becuz then he knows that people probly wont wanna protest again becuz they may get shot. I think peenut butter is right and it was attempted murder and I think it will all come out sooner or later when one of the snipers decideds to talk becuz his conshunse gets the better of him thats what I think. Keep up the good work peenut butter becuz you figured this out but at the next protest I think people should realy seriusly consider wereing bullit proof vests.

Two things leap into mind:

G20 Summits ...

And, a devasted community of peacefully loving and self-sufficient family and friends of a "colorful" farm somewhere amongst the flowery meadows and waters and woods of the heart of the Lower Peninsula Portion of our wonderful Land of Michigan ...

http://bible.cc/isaiah/59-17.htm

http://bible.cc/1_thessalonians/5-8.htm

http://bible.cc/ephesians/6-17.htm

FREE The CURE!

Guest Wayne

I was there. I understand the anger. But look at the videos. Violent? No. Threatening? No. Peaceful & Civilized? In the eyes of the beholder. Not just us but the public's eye. Something to ponder in the future? Hope so! Let us think a bit before we react to those who taunt us.

I hope he and his officers aren't stupid enough to try anything like shooting people, so far as I know they haven't shot anyone, considering there were raids in other places where people and animals did get shot. There are other tactics we could also be worried about, too, I just pray they aren't stupid enough to use them. Let's not elaborate, let's not give them any ideas. Ya never know who's watching. He and his goons have done enough already, which more people are becoming aware of, his lies have been uncovered and statements disproven. Whatever happens, just be careful. I'm Proud of all of you for remaining peaceful, despite being provoked.

Sb

Two things leap into mind:

G20 Summits ...

And, a devasted community of peacefully loving and self-sufficient family and friends of a "colorful" farm somewhere amongst the flowery meadows and waters and woods of the heart of the Lower Peninsula Portion of our wonderful Land of Michigan ...

http://bible.cc/isaiah/59-17.htm

http://bible.cc/1_th...lonians/5-8.htm

http://bible.cc/ephesians/6-17.htm

FREE The CURE!

I am glad that you posted this, as Ephesians keeps coming to me each time

this is discussed, although, I would like to copy paste a bit more:

Ephesian 6: 10-15 King James

[10] Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

[11] Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

[12] For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

[13] Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

[14] Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

[15] And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

"... and it was written up in The Book of Life... " DM

peace

i'm not even sure subjects can legally wear bullet proof vests. believe only Brave American Heroes can wear them legally. can an attorney weigh in on this?

Looks like in Mi you can.

any adult can purchase/own a bulletproof vest. security guards,armored car drivers,bodyguards and some E.M.S. personnel all wear them. in many states it is illegal for a convicted felon to own, wear or posses a bulletproof vest

United States law restricts possession of body armor for convicted violent felons. Many US states also have penalties for possession or use of body armor by felons. In February of 1999, the late Russell Jones a.k.a. "Ol’ Dirty gentleman" was arrested in California for possession of body armor by a convicted felon. In other states, such as Kentucky, they do not prohibit possession, but deny probation or parole for a person convicted of certain violent crimes while wearing body armor and carrying a deadly weapon.

http://operationhomecoming.com/us-citizens-and-bulletproof-vest.htm (b careful, link has exit spam. Sorry)

Archived