Pleased To Meet You All

Hello folks,

I'm Nate, I just turned 38 and have been a MM patient since June 3rd, though I'm still waiting for the mythical card to appear in the mail.

My history includes a 10 year stint with the Coast Guard where I did search and rescue, ice breaking, pollution response, and a wide range of law enforcement including fisheries, environmental law, hazardous materials, and drug interdiction. Yes, I admit to being a former LEO, but please don't hold it against me; I'm in recovery and have been clean for over 5 years.

Currently, I am pursuing a degree in technical writing from Michigan State University and hope to graduate in a year or two. I am also in the process of building a grow room and once I get some experience I will become a caregiver as well.

I am very interested in being active in this community and I look forward to getting to know you all.

Nate

Yo! What it be like?

: P

"Hello" to you, too ...

Just had to give your post one of my rare positives [never do negatives!] just for sounding so real.

Thanks for helping us all to ...

FREE The CURE!

And, SHARE The FAITH

Be FREE!

Hello folks,

I'm Nate, I just turned 38 and have been a MM patient since June 3rd, though I'm still waiting for the mythical card to appear in the mail.

My history includes a 10 year stint with the Coast Guard where I did search and rescue, ice breaking, pollution response, and a wide range of law enforcement including fisheries, environmental law, hazardous materials, and drug interdiction. Yes, I admit to being a former LEO, but please don't hold it against me; I'm in recovery and have been clean for over 5 years.

Currently, I am pursuing a degree in technical writing from Michigan State University and hope to graduate in a year or two. I am also in the process of building a grow room and once I get some experience I will become a caregiver as well.

I am very interested in being active in this community and I look forward to getting to know you all.

Nate

hey nate i am larry WELCOME

• 1 month later...

Hello folks,

Nate

Welcome...

I am new here as well, and can tell you, this is a goldmine of information, and the people mostly seem like genuine good folks that are here to help any way they can.

Archived