Mocc Is Back With Harvest Fest 2

Guest finallyfree09

i should move back to ortonville. your club sounds like a great organization to be a part of. too bad i can't stand ortonville... or any of the rest of the cities in oakland county. :P i moved up north almost 20yrs ago and can't move back to the city. still have family there though. maybe i can pay them a visit just to stop in on this event. :D

i should move back to ortonville. your club sounds like a great organization to be a part of. too bad i can't stand ortonville... or any of the rest of the cities in oakland county. :P i moved up north almost 20yrs ago and can't move back to the city. still have family there though. maybe i can pay them a visit just to stop in on this event. :D

Hey I don't blame ya I wouldn't mind living out in the country. But either stay with your family or we have set up a medical marijuana friendly hotel within 5 miles of the farm for out of towners. They are aware we are patients with needs that require us to use our medicines in private.

Guest finallyfree09

Hey I don't blame ya I wouldn't mind living out in the country. But either stay with your family or we have set up a medical marijuana friendly hotel within 5 miles of the farm for out of towners. They are aware we are patients with needs that require us to use our medicines in private.

well... maybe i will stop in. its been a couple years since i have been down there. lots of family that i have been neglecting :thumbsd: . i need to see them. maybe i will see you there. i will be the guy with bright red eyes and a handful of munchies... hehe. :devil:

It would be great if memners from other clubs would come out to the Harvestfest -

It is going to be in a location that may help that happen - was great meeting folks in Saginaw - hoping some of you will make the short trip.

• 1 month later...

It would be great if memners from other clubs would come out to the Harvestfest -

It is going to be in a location that may help that happen - was great meeting folks in Saginaw - hoping some of you will make the short trip.

For sure DT its always fun getting together and being able to just kick back and chill. Most times when I see most of these folkes we are either rallying or protesting. Time for all to take a breather and just chill out for the night. :D

Archived