Giving Away Seeds Nyc Diesel X Bc Kush X Mango

dlovas

Ok, before anyone goes bonkers..let me explain. I had a 62-66 night temp room and 78-80 day tempo room no issues there, in soil perfect there, AC kept it dry good relative humidty level low. However I had a big fan right next to the BC KUsh X mango haze. It got stressed from the movement which blew my mind because it was minor. In 1 night pollen dropped so it seems fuxed up the NYC DIESEL by Soma. LOng n short I have about 50 of these beans. More than likely females.....just keep them in a perfect ambient room and there should be no Hermies.

Anybody interested hit me up And NO I sure am not mailing them...thats a huge multi year felony. Either we meet or I leave them somewhere at a CC club or what not. Figure it out. Holler at me....

Ok, before anyone goes bonkers..let me explain. I had a 62-66 night temp room and 78-80 day tempo room no issues there, in soil perfect there, AC kept it dry good relative humidty level low. However I had a big fan right next to the BC KUsh X mango haze. It got stressed from the movement which blew my mind because it was minor. In 1 night pollen dropped so it seems fuxed up the NYC DIESEL by Soma. LOng n short I have about 50 of these beans. More than likely females.....just keep them in a perfect ambient room and there should be no Hermies.

Anybody interested hit me up And NO I sure am not mailing them...thats a huge multi year felony. Either we meet or I leave them somewhere at a CC club or what not. Figure it out. Holler at me....

I just sent you a pm. What part of the state are you located in?

I just sent you a pm. What part of the state are you located in?

OK, I did not expect so many responses..guess everyone does like a freebie..lol...so how I need to do this is all in 1 day meet with people probably friday afternoon or something. How far is everyone from Royal oak..? I do not really want to drive since there was such a large response.

ill take a few, and i can be in royal oak friday, or sooner if youd like

If you all have your cards (plastic) or all your paperwork cashed check and all I will probably park it up in Royal oak somehwere for an hour to meet a few of you and get the beans out. I only do p2p transfers as stated in the law. If your a CG I am sorry i cannot do this as my counsel has advised to stick to p2p. Although there are several over priced dispensaries that will gladly rob you for your wallet....some are even stocking seeds.

Hey give me a call.... if it would be alright I would like to grab a couple of these and the other girls I was supposed to get on Friday or I can probably meet you sooner.

Fo sho..u should make a trip to the DDDDD.....I can show you downtown.

ill take a few, and i can be in royal oak friday, or sooner if youd like

Friday afternoon more than likely call me for where i will be..probably from 2-3ish..maybe 3:30 if my ADD does not kick in and make me move out. haha...downtown Royal Oak.

Would you like to donate them to the Tri City CC

Possibly.....problem is thats a hike.....not traveling tht far PRO-BONO.

I also have a few JUICY FRUIT x BC KUSH X MANGO HAZE, however this is a much easier and more exotic strain in my opinion because of the smell so I am only giving away 5 of these beans. Interested hit me up and give me a good reason to give away these awesome smellers...if that word exists..haha....the BC K x Mango is a Sativa that throws down good weight and with the Juicy fruit it will be a more Dense bud. I am actually cracking a few of these myself to test run....hey it was a error but I will take it all the same. I mean in all you can say what you want but GreenHouse is doing basically the same thing stressing out females then selling them as Feminized. At 400% mark up and if u stress out a feminized girl they will herm before you can spell hermaprhodite....personally I only have had good sucess with Feminized BURMESE KUSH....oh and the Church is OK. But Femies....not worth the money. You can get quality beans from guys like Joey weed at 57.00 a pop for 10.

I also have a few JUICY FRUIT x BC KUSH X MANGO HAZE, however this is a much easier and more exotic strain in my opinion because of the smell so I am only giving away 5 of these beans. Interested hit me up and give me a good reason to give away these awesome smellers...if that word exists..haha....the BC K x Mango is a Sativa that throws down good weight and with the Juicy fruit it will be a more Dense bud. I am actually cracking a few of these myself to test run....hey it was a error but I will take it all the same. I mean in all you can say what you want but GreenHouse is doing basically the same thing stressing out females then selling them as Feminized. At 400% mark up and if u stress out a feminized girl they will herm before you can spell hermaprhodite....personally I only have had good sucess with Feminized BURMESE KUSH....oh and the Church is OK. But Femies....not worth the money. You can get quality beans from guys like Joey weed at 57.00 a pop for 10.

Tomorrow Friday 8-13 I will be in downtown Royal oak. at a coffee shop for anyone interested in the Free seeds by way of a legal p2p transfer as stated in the law.

Call my cell and yes it is accurate.

[/font I would love to get some seeds if this is at all possible from you, where in michigan are you? Im northern michigan,Traverse city area let me know...thanks greengurrrl73.....kelly

starbucks down town Royal oak. cal lmy cell below so we can meet for those that are interested. 248-818-3967

ONly 1 person showed up and met with me.....if anyone is interested and in Downtown Royal Oak..call me....only going to be here for another 30 mins or so....

Wish I saw this earlier. I would have stopped by for a cup of Joe with ya.

So 3 lucky people are now guniea pigs to see how the Diesel X KUSH/Mango Haze ends up. Both fussy muther funkas..!! And 1 was an EX-COP...! You gotta LUV the few and the Proud EX-PO PO's that are game to light up a flame.

So you can trust a ex cop, but someone who went to a bond hearing to testify is way out of the question "for at least 6 months"? :goodjob:

Trust me this has to have been one of the dopest literally cops I have ever met...retired that is..he was like a cool Uncle ...lol....I will actually keep in touch with this Cat.....and I am not a cop lover but once in awhile you comne across genuine people.

Archived