Local Seeds

Hey guys-

I am setting up a new room for myself, and I was hoping to get some MI based genetics in my new room :thumbsu: . I only start from seeds so, thats where I need the help. I already have the majority of my sativas taken care of seed wise, but I would really like some indica dominant beans, but I am open to anything. If you or someone you know has any seeds available I would be willing to take them off your hands for a donation or a trade. I am looking for up to 30 seeds so I would like to get a few different strains if possible, PM me or email me if you know of anyone.

Thanks a lot-

MMC

Hybrid vigor, you can get a very nice plant from seed that you cannot get from clones. Another reason is to prevent pests and or disease from entering your grow. Clones are great, dont get me wrong but get them from a reputable source that knows what genetics they have not what they might "think" they have and also knows about pest and disease control and prevention.

I start from seeds for a few reasons:

1) I make clones for other patients, I like to have my mother plants with pure genetics so my clone plants have the best genetics possible and no one is getting a clone of a clone of a clone ect.

2) I have a hard time trusting others with clones, it sounds bad but I understand why people are hesitant when taking clones from me. Mites are sneaky gentlemen, and unless they are packed in something translucent, you dont really know what you have until you get home. I WILL use clones from my partners becasue we all use seeds for our mothers, we all use the exact same rooting gel and clone boxes, and I have been partners with them long enough to know their room is clean.

3) It's simply easier for me to take a small box full of seeds from point a to point b instead of traveling with clones, as well as I have full genetics to make my own hybrid strains ect.

I just plain enjoy watching them grow from the seed. In another life I should have been a farmer. I got mites from a clone too so would rather just go from seeds since I'm only growing for myself anyhow theres no big rush to keep a ready harvest for other patients.

If anyone can PM me with info on getting seeds locally it would be great. I'm not clear on any potential problems from any of the sites I've found.

I start from seeds for a few reasons:

1) I make clones for other patients, I like to have my mother plants with pure genetics so my clone plants have the best genetics possible and no one is getting a clone of a clone of a clone ect.

2) I have a hard time trusting others with clones, it sounds bad but I understand why people are hesitant when taking clones from me. Mites are sneaky gentlemen, and unless they are packed in something translucent, you dont really know what you have until you get home. I WILL use clones from my partners becasue we all use seeds for our mothers, we all use the exact same rooting gel and clone boxes, and I have been partners with them long enough to know their room is clean.

3) It's simply easier for me to take a small box full of seeds from point a to point b instead of traveling with clones, as well as I have full genetics to make my own hybrid strains ect.

I like to selective breed hybreds from seed.

I select the plant/plants with the most hybred vigor as well.

As far as cloning goes, I have found that the clones from a 'F-1 Hybred' were the most successful for me.

As far as cloning a clone of a clone of a clone? I have had mixed success with this process,most likley because of poor genetics.

I'll be gettin my MM card shorly, and I am looking for the best Indica that I can find so if and when I can find a good source/seeds I will let you know.

Archived