"chat Room Spamming" Or "here's Mud In Your Eye":

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

This is actually my first report on this. So I may as well attempt to address it now in hopes would be spammers get the message. This isn't to say some of you may not have spammed wile using the 3ma Chat.

When the site rules say "One ad every 30 days" It's what the moderators mean. I didn't make the rules, but I understand them. Occasionally there will be individuals that will attempt to circumvent the system because they either don't like or don't care about the rules.

Unlike "personal messages" or "pm's" where we have to look at database tables to confirm any wrong doing, this software allows us easy access to "all" chat logs. This means public and private. Also unlike pm's, we have the ability to turn on and off the functionality per member as needed.

Today's example is eyeball1973. He no longer can use the chat system because the spam was reported by a member, then confirmed. So in closing.... Just because you don't see a moderator around, please don't use the system in a manner not in accordance with the MMMA rules. Please? Best Guys and Gals

Archived