Warrwn Courts And Medical Marijuana

dazedgeo

goin to court thursday to meet warren city attrny anyone either been through there courts or know someone just tryin to see what to expect.

Possesion ticket, did not have card with me at time, it was at home.

Also has anyone heard of messing with your driver's license after possesion charge being dismissed for having the card.

Heard a crazy rumor that they, some cities will dismiss then still suspend your license....

goin to court thursday to meet warren city attrny anyone either been through there courts or know someone just tryin to see what to expect.

Possesion ticket, did not have card with me at time, it was at home.

Also has anyone heard of messing with your driver's license after possesion charge being dismissed for having the card.

Heard a crazy rumor that they, some cities will dismiss then still suspend your license....

do you have a Lawyer?

do you have a Lawyer?

YES I HAVE A LAWYER, JUST SEEIN IF ANYONE HAS HAD ANY CASES DISMISSED IN WARREN BASED ON THIER LEGAL CARD CARRYING STATUS, I DO HAVE MY CARD AND HAD IT AT THE TIME OF THE POSSESSION TICKET, I HAD JUST LEFT IT AT HOME. I KNOW IM A DUMB donkey. I KNOW OF ONE PERSON WHO HAD IT DISMISSED BUT THEY REDUCED IT TO PAYING A FINE FOR IMPEDING TRAFFIC. SO JUST SEEIN WHAT ANYBODY ELSE MIGHT KNOW. TRYIN TO GET A VIBE IF THIER MEDICAL FRIENDLY OR NOT . JUST WENT THROUGH PROBATION WITH ROCHESTER AND AS SOOON AS I SHOWED MY CARD, THEY GAVE ME THE GO AHEAD TO MEDICATE. I KNOW EACH CITY VARIES. HEARD TROY AND LAKE ORION ARE NOT SO NICE. ABOUT IT. THANX.

Im a cardholding patient and im carrying meds and get caught im not even thinking of taking any type of plea deal anything short of a dismissal is unfair you had a card and were registered as a patient at the time of the offense .

Bring all your paperwork + card hopefully they do the right thing and follow the letter of the law.

Im a cardholding patient and im carrying meds and get caught im not even thinking of taking any type of plea deal anything short of a dismissal is unfair you had a card and were registered as a patient at the time of the offense .

Bring all your paperwork + card hopefully they do the right thing and follow the letter of the law.

you are right But i bet it will still cost him money

"I KNOW OF ONE PERSON WHO HAD IT DISMISSED BUT THEY REDUCED IT TO PAYING A FINE FOR IMPEDING TRAFFIC."

Have heard of this deal, By being upfront and honest it was offered to pay a defective equipment fine instead of a speeding ticket which would have resulted in points on license. Most likely a way to keep all the pennies.

YES I HAVE A LAWYER, JUST SEEIN IF ANYONE HAS HAD ANY CASES DISMISSED IN WARREN BASED ON THIER LEGAL CARD CARRYING STATUS, I DO HAVE MY CARD AND HAD IT AT THE TIME OF THE POSSESSION TICKET, I HAD JUST LEFT IT AT HOME. I KNOW IM A DUMB donkey. I KNOW OF ONE PERSON WHO HAD IT DISMISSED BUT THEY REDUCED IT TO PAYING A FINE FOR IMPEDING TRAFFIC. SO JUST SEEIN WHAT ANYBODY ELSE MIGHT KNOW. TRYIN TO GET A VIBE IF THIER MEDICAL FRIENDLY OR NOT . JUST WENT THROUGH PROBATION WITH ROCHESTER AND AS SOOON AS I SHOWED MY CARD, THEY GAVE ME THE GO AHEAD TO MEDICATE. I KNOW EACH CITY VARIES. HEARD TROY AND LAKE ORION ARE NOT SO NICE. ABOUT IT. THANX.

How are so many card holders getting busted? Are you leaving probable cause laying around in plain view to give them reason to search your vehicle?

Are you consenting to these searches? Or just volunteering the information that you have marijuana in the car?

Your meds should be kept in a locked glove box if possible.. This WILL require a warrant to search it - not just probable cause..

It sounds to me like people are either just plain giving up their right and giving consent to search, or they are leaving their meds, papers, pipes, etc out in plain view, or they are being searched illegally...

Keep your "stash" stashed away and out of plain view! You may be allowed to carry it, but that doesnt mean they will not mess with you for it!

Just as having a Concealed Pistol License - that does NOT give LEO the right to search your vehicle.. Either does a medical marijuana card..

How are so many card holders getting busted? Are you leaving probable cause laying around in plain view to give them reason to search your vehicle?

Are you consenting to these searches? Or just volunteering the information that you have marijuana in the car?

Your meds should be kept in a locked glove box if possible.. This WILL require a warrant to search it - not just probable cause..

It sounds to me like people are either just plain giving up their right and giving consent to search, or they are leaving their meds, papers, pipes, etc out in plain view, or they are being searched illegally...

Keep your "stash" stashed away and out of plain view! You may be allowed to carry it, but that doesnt mean they will not mess with you for it!

Just as having a Concealed Pistol License - that does NOT give LEO the right to search your vehicle.. Either does a medical marijuana card..

IT WAS A ROACH AND IT WAS WAY IN THE BACK OF MY TRUNK AMONGST MY ICE FISHING GEAR, COP PULLED ME OVER FOR TINTED WINDOWS, THEN 1ST QUESTION HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ARRESTED, THEN I TOLD HIM I WAS ON PROBATION FOR POSSESSIO OF MJ IN ROCHESTER. THEN HE ASKED TO SEARCH THE CAR, I SAID YES, I KNOW DUMB MOVE, BUT I DIDNT EVEN THINK I HAD ANYTHING ON ME. USUALLY I WOULD THROW THEM AWAY AND NOT CARRY EM AROUND. AND I AGREE MEDS SHOULD BE LOCKED UP AND AWAY FROM THE DRIVERS VIEW.

how do you not carry your card if your legal? if it gets thrown out, good job... and good job wasting all the tax payers time and money with this

i know of 2 people that have had similar situations and thrown out, neither in warren

but seriously, how are you so irresponsible to not carry your card then expect it thrown out....

Gonna ruin it for everyone else as the public will see this as a card holder doing illegal activities,

LEARN TO TYPE WITH CAPS LOCK OFF BTW

it was just an honest mistake a very stupid one, i had just got a new wallet and transferred my info to it and just happened to leave it on the counter, trust me i never leave home without it now. not trying to make the rest of us look bad, i have Multiple Sclerosis and consider having the card a blessing not one of those guys goin to the docs who just take your money and sign your papers, those dudes make me sick.

it was just an honest mistake a very stupid one, i had just got a new wallet and transferred my info to it and just happened to leave it on the counter, trust me i never leave home without it now. not trying to make the rest of us look bad, i have Multiple Sclerosis and consider having the card a blessing not one of those guys goin to the docs who just take your money and sign your papers, those dudes make me sick.

case dismissed woo hoo.

Archived