Oakland County Has Chosen A Path

Oakland county has chosen a path that intends to send a chill to the

residents of Michigan.

That path will cause the untimely deaths of completely innocent citizens in

our state. Hundreds and perhaps even thousands.

There are thousands of people in Michigan that are addicted to some form of

opium. That is the life of someone with a chronic pain medical condition.

Over 1800 people per year die from these pharmaceutical drugs. At a cost to

the citizens of over one half a billion dollars per year in medical costs.

Either in insurance payments or higher taxes. $538,000,000.00 per year.

Not nationwide. In Michigan alone. 1800 lives and a half billion dollars per year.

Our online survey shows that 80% of such persons will completely get off

these deadly drugs, if given the option of medical marijuana. Those that do

still need the poisoned opium, require a much lower amount.

Every such patient that Oakland County convinces to stay away from marijuana

is one more dead citizen.

Please urge them to stop trying to kill innocent Michigan citizens.

Easy access to the medicine is vital for keeping our health care costs down

and saving countless lives.

+ rep for all you guys. BB and PB have become the voice of the MMMA. Both of you are undoubtedly the most caring and compassionate people on this site. Your hard work and devotion is unmatched by anything I've seen on here. I thank you, and the MM community thanks you. I look forward to seeing your posts everyday...

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Many police see themselves as an 'elite' group and mentally place themselves in a 'higher' position because of that 'viewpoint'.

It then becomes easier for them to see everyone else as just a potential 'law breaker' and an 'evil' that 'they' have to manage.

WE the 'citizens' then become an enemy that many LEOs feel indifferent too, or they just outright 'dislike us', we are a problem 'they' have to constantly deal with.

It is a mentality that you also find VERY often in 'military' groups. "We are better than them so we have a right to do what we do."

Don't forget to VOTE THIS NOVEMBER 2ND !!!

Tyranny cannot last here. We throw the bums out and quit electing stateists who think some government or group or gang or criminal or king or dictator or jack-booted thug owns you!!

The only question that needs to be answered affirmatively by anyone with political desires is "do you intend to respect, uphold, and defend individual human rights and the US Constitution?".

We unfortunately have a press that has no idea what I just said...:(

From what I have found out municipalities are using the federal law to justify their raids. They are hiding behind it because of a bunch of narrow minded uneducated politicians who just happen to approve the language in the ordinance to adopt the federal over state law are ultimately in charge of local LEO. If the media could only get this point across that a bunch of messed up sissy politicians who are only concerned about their perks and salaries are really behind this. They get their marching orders from the mayor or supervisor! Why are our civil rights being violated by the very people 'we' elected into office? They all need to go!

Dizz

From what I have found out municipalities are using the federal law to justify their raids. They are hiding behind it because of a bunch of narrow minded uneducated politicians who just happen to approve the language in the ordinance to adopt the federal over state law are ultimately in charge of local LEO. If the media could only get this point across that a bunch of messed up sissy politicians who are only concerned about their perks and salaries are really behind this. They get their marching orders from the mayor or supervisor! Why are our civil rights being violated by the very people 'we' elected into office? They all need to go!

Dizz

Dizz,

You are one sweet politician.

I'd vote for you anytime!

Still LOVE those recipes... HHHMMMM HHMM !!!

Archived