Storeing Your Meds

i would like to talk about storing your meds. what do you use to store in? myself i like glass jars. cures it very nicely, has a good smell when u pop the top. i have seen people keep there meds in tupperware, altoid tins, plastic bags, pill bottles and so on. the reason i like glass is for one, it doesnt absorbe that great smell. throw away your tupperware containers people you are ruining your meds. you can not get that good smell back from tupperware.mmmhh how does that plastic taste. lol

i would like to know what method of storage you use and have found best?

king of budz

I like to keep mine in glass jars. I kept all the baby food jars from when my kids ate the stuff and I find that the "stage 3 foods" jars work great because they are bigger than the average baby food jar (they can hold about a qtr.) yet still small enough to transport inconspicuously. They also have that good waxy coating in the lid that allows for a good seal when you close them. I like to try a few different strains from my cg at a time so its nice to be able to fill and label my little jars and know exactly what I have without having to sniff at plastic sandwich bags and try to remember what each strain looked/smelled like (hey, I'm no botanist). I have learned to boil my jars before using them to store meds, though. Its not really necessary when I was just using them for lost buttons or loose screws but I made the mistake of not doing it before the first time I stored some really good bubblekush in one and it ended up smelling faintly like strained bananas...not good. I also like to keep my dugout full of broken-up meds and in my purse. It has one of those fake cig one-hitters with it and I can medicate pretty much whenever and where ever I want that way.

Glass jars! Ball wide-mouth canning jars are what I use for curing and storage.

I like the added benefit of the rubber ring on the lids to add to the "air tight" aspect. Especially when delivering (driving) meds to my patients. Not, saying that tupperware isn't "air tight" but, when it comes to K9 units siffing around your locked auto (saw this situation posted in a recent tread by a member - can't remember who though) and the dog not smelling anything...I'm sold on glass jars.

Glass jars! Ball wide-mouth canning jars are what I use for curing and storage.

I like the added benefit of the rubber ring on the lids to add to the "air tight" aspect. Especially when delivering (driving) meds to my patients. Not, saying that tupperware isn't "air tight" but, when it comes to K9 units siffing around your locked auto (saw this situation posted in a recent tread by a member - can't remember who though) and the dog not smelling anything...I'm sold on glass jars.

Make sure you wipe the outside of the jars down with alcohol.

Archived