Asset Forefiture Is No Longer Legal

Whatever protections that officers had before 12/4/2008 have been striped when applied against the medical use of marihuana.

Section 4 (h) Any marihuana, marihuana paraphernalia, or licit property that is possessed, owned, or used in connection with the medical use of marihuana, as allowed under this act, or acts incidental to such use, shall not be seized or forfeited.

These protections have been elevated, by Michigan courts, to the rank of civil rights.

Armed robbery is not a police tool. It is a criminal activity.

This is a post on the MMMA forum taken from this thread.

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/22927-msg-from-candi/page__gopid__201679#entry201679

I thought you would be interested.

quote:

I have called The Department of Justice and complained that our civil rights are being violated, apparently I wasn't the only one from Michigan to do so.

Although exact numbers were not given to me the lady I spoke with said "at least fifty people have called" in the past week alone complaining about Michigan's treatment of MM patients and caregivers.

If the DOJ steps in it will be a freaking miracle but its obvious we are alone in our fight. Where are our candidates we support speaking out on our behalf?

All I see or hear is another dispensary has been raided or more innocent patients and caregivers have been kidnapped by bandits posing as police and had their properties stolen at gun point.

I guess when it comes time to hold a funeral for QP or CG gunned down by police in an illegal raid our politicians will make pretty speeches and say "what a shame" it is a shame! its also a sham at the same time.

Millions of dollars spent on the MM program by people to get legal who in some cases cannot afford to but do so anyway, only to discover it doesn't matter if you're legal, doesn't matter if you're well with-in the letter of the law.

They'll kick in your door at will and laugh at the patient as they toss them out of their wheel chair, destroy their medication and steal their money and property.

U.S. Department of Justice

950 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW

Washington, DC 20530-0001

Department of Justice Main Switchboard - 202-514-2000

Office of the Attorney General Public Comment Line - 202-353-1555

And what can we do to help get this in motion PB? :mellow:

This is a post on the MMMA forum taken from this thread.

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/22927-msg-from-candi/page__gopid__201679#entry201679

I thought you would be interested.

quote:

I have called The Department of Justice and complained that our civil rights are being violated, apparently I wasn't the only one from Michigan to do so.

Although exact numbers were not given to me the lady I spoke with said "at least fifty people have called" in the past week alone complaining about Michigan's treatment of MM patients and caregivers.

If the DOJ steps in it will be a freaking miracle but its obvious we are alone in our fight. Where are our candidates we support speaking out on our behalf?

All I see or hear is another dispensary has been raided or more innocent patients and caregivers have been kidnapped by bandits posing as police and had their properties stolen at gun point.

I guess when it comes time to hold a funeral for QP or CG gunned down by police in an illegal raid our politicians will make pretty speeches and say "what a shame" it is a shame! its also a sham at the same time.

Millions of dollars spent on the MM program by people to get legal who in some cases cannot afford to but do so anyway, only to discover it doesn't matter if you're legal, doesn't matter if you're well with-in the letter of the law.

They'll kick in your door at will and laugh at the patient as they toss them out of their wheel chair, destroy their medication and steal their money and property.

U.S. Department of Justice

950 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW

Washington, DC 20530-0001

Department of Justice Main Switchboard - 202-514-2000

Office of the Attorney General Public Comment Line - 202-353-1555

You all know my story.I was robbed at gun point.Told to sit keep my mouth shut. Treated as a drug dealer.Took my hunting shotguns. My grow op. My medicine. Left me my vicodins though. And killed my ten plants. Had to pay a bond to keep them from selling my property. Can i go get my stuff back now PB ???

Theres the teeth ive been talking about.Give um haiti's PB

Tired of these people putting my life on hold. Just to make their cowboy dreams come true

You all know my story.I was robbed at gun point.Told to sit keep my mouth shut. Treated as a drug dealer.Took my hunting shotguns. My grow op. My medicine. Left me my vicodins though. And killed my ten plants. Had to pay a bond to keep them from selling my property. Can i go get my stuff back now PB ???

Theres the teeth ive been talking about.Give um haiti's PB

Tired of these people putting my life on hold. Just to make their cowboy dreams come true

That's what I'm trying to do, Kingpin.

And not just for you, for everyone in the state.

I'm doing my best ..

If all the raids, arrests, etc., of MM patients and caregivers were illegal when our law passed, that should mean that all those officers would be arrested, fined, convicted, and jailed, lose their jobs, with NO pensions, benefits, etc. Sb

And such should be the case for every one of those that committed armed robbery.

Anyone that thinks this is a pure case of armed robbery, RESULTING IN DEATH, please forward the video at the top of this thread to everyone that you know.

Please .. we are our own media. This is what we have to work with.

Archived