Selling Medical Marijuana To Non Patients

Guest drcanna-pest

So a guy i went to school with went and got his medical card. then he started selling his meds to non patients. he fronted another guy i went to school with with 2 oz and then this kid got busted and narced out retard med user guy. He has been raided before prior to his med card and is now getting a felony drug charge. he is now sitting in jail. how much time is he looking at?

Yes hopefully he will get a lot of time. if he has been busted before he wont be getting his card again and depending on the amount of plants or how many people they are charging him selling to. At least 6 months...which isnt enough. This idiot is ruining it for the rest of us. Why on earth do you consider someone like that your friend?

So a guy i went to school with went and got his medical card. then he started selling his meds to non patients. he fronted another guy i went to school with with 2 oz and then this kid got busted and narced out retard med user guy. He has been raided before prior to his med card and is now getting a felony drug charge. he is now sitting in jail. how much time is he looking at?

He is looking at the same amount of time if he sold to a patient if he wasn't the patient's registered caregiver.

drcanna-pest, LongHairBri, 420Atheist, Tommy217xxx - is it safe to assume you never purchased marijuana prior to getting a card in hand or is it safe to assume you're being a hypocrite?

he should get his card before he gets sentenced

i have to admit that i'm more than alittle supprised at the way people are putting this guy under the bus,first we don't know if the persons(non-pts)have applied for their cards or don't have the money to apply for a card,and how many times have we read about people who were busted and then applied for their cards,only to have their actions be defended by members of this site..i'm not saying that what he did was right,but i'm not going to slam him without knowing the true situation,which only he would know.

shoot.i still don't know how a dispenasary is legal,but say they're not and you'll get an ear full from someone who swears they are or at least will try to in some way justify how they are.

i hope the guy gets off,learns a lesson,and doesn't repeat it and isn't made an "example of" to the rest of us,because most of us know better already.

i say free the weed and all the folks in jail for having it...peace all...zb

He is looking at the same amount of time if he sold to a patient if he wasn't the patient's registered caregiver.

drcanna-pest, LongHairBri, 420Atheist, Tommy217xxx - is it safe to assume you never purchased marijuana prior to getting a card in hand or is it safe to assume you're being a hypocrite?

O, I never said that I haven't obtained meds from street vendors. Or even without my card. But then again as a PATIENT I've never sold my overage to NON PATIENTS either.

No being a hypocrite would mean if I did break the law I would not expect the same treatment. I would.

One criticism to my position is we don't know if the people he sold to need the marijuana for medical purposes. If they did then I will completely change my position. However the OP suggest that they were not patients and had no medical need. So to clarify my position if he is a legal caregiver and sold to people for recreational use we can not support that kind of activity without looking like our motives are less than honorable. If he is a legal caregiver and sold to patients who are not yet legal then that is a different question. In that case I think he was not very smart if he did not have the means to fight a case but I do have more compassion for him.

To further drive home my point did you all catch the Bouchard interview in the Oakland Press that was posted in the patients section? He said:

“The executive director of compassion clubs lists as his main goal to end the prohibition of marijuana. He lists ‘Free the Weed’ as his goal and his political party as the Marijuana Party, his religion as Cannabis Christian.

You see they will use what we say and do on these websites and in these forums against us. They will attempt to scare the public into believing bad things will happen if they (the police) don't put a lid on things.

In my opinion we should vehemently support those who are following the law and are illegally arrested. We should refrain from suggesting full legalization until more time has passed and we are better accepted. And lastly as hard as it is we should refrain from throwing public support to people who blatantly violated the law.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt. SunTzu

of course your right,there's no excuss for crying foul when your not playing by the rules in the first place,i was just saying that there's always two sides to every story and without knowing his motives,i have to hold my judgement...freeing the weed maybe scary to some but a god sent to others...i love the SunTzu quote...zzb

Archived