A Testimonial

I have, over the span of the past 18 months, had the opportunity to try several topicals that are being made throughout the state. I have to say, whether it be just faith based or actuality, that the most positive results seem to come from PeanutButters applications. No one else seems to have it right yet.

Recently, my co-host, Dondi had surgery to replace her knee. She was given the usual suspects for pain control. Good ol' Oxycoton...she has suffered a great deal of pain from the surgery. Said it felt as tho her shinbone was broken somehow in the surgery. Any weight placed on the leg caused intense pain that even the Oxy's could not overcome. This morning, after another long sleepless night brought on by ingestion of the Oxy's she had a brainstorm. PB had given her some of the topical oil to share with patients to see if it brought them relief from their various ailments. She had kept one bottle in her home, just in case it might ever come in handy. This a.m. she decided to finally give her leg a full dose of this medicine. She was having a bad pain day, the knee was swollen and was getting redder by the minute, a sure sign of infection. So, ten minutes after bathing the area in PB's oil the pain simply disappeared. The swelling went down immediately and the redness has all but disappeared.

She was visited by her nurse who immediately noticed that she had an oily substance on the area. Dondi stated that this was a topical cannabis treatment. The nurse nearly went ballistic on her! "You are taking a blood thinner (Cumaden) that could interact with any "natural" homeopathic treatment." We did a check on this via the internet, and of course the nurse was blowing hot air. There are certain restrictions, but the ingredients in the oil do not fall into this category. Dondi informed the nurse that this was the only relief that she has had in a week, and that she would continue to utilize this method of treatment. She also informed the nurse that "you need to re-educate yourself". Needless to say, I will be making up a batch of said oil, and giving Dondi as much of it as she may need. She stated the following to me...:I'm an oldie in this movement, had I wished I could have made hundreds of thousands of dollars had that been my way. But, no amount of money would have given me the quick and simple relief that PB's topical gave me this morning. Truely amazing stuff"!!!

Dondi is taking pictures daily, to show the topicals powerful healing aspects...she has no qualms about talking about this with any doctor willing to discuss it, as her chief job has become to educate all who are willing to hear...

What more can I say?

Peace...j.b. and many thanks to PeanutButter for being such a friend to our movement. Peace and Respect Brother!!!

My wife had one knee replaced and is in severe pain in the other knee and waiting to get another replacement. many days she can't hardly get around. I would love if she tried some of this since I feel so bad for her. She is taking Darvicets every 4-6 hours and it doesn't do much good. I am a legal patient but she is not yet. Glad to hear somethig works so good.

I have, over the span of the past 18 months, had the opportunity to try several tropicals that are being made throughout the state. I have to say, whether it be just faith based or actuality, that the most positive results seem to come from Peanut Butters applications. No one else seems to have it right yet.

Recently, my co-host, Dondi had surgery to replace her knee. She was given the usual suspects for pain control. Good ol' Oxycoton...she has suffered a great deal of pain from the surgery. Said it felt as tho her shinbone was broken somehow in the surgery. Any weight placed on the leg caused intense pain that even the Oxy's could not overcome. This morning, after another long sleepless night brought on by ingestion of the Oxy's she had a brainstorm. PB had given her some of the topical oil to share with patients to see if it brought them relief from their various ailments. She had kept one bottle in her home, just in case it might ever come in handy. This a.m. she decided to finally give her leg a full dose of this medicine. She was having a bad pain day, the knee was swollen and was getting redder by the minute, a sure sign of infection. So, ten minutes after bathing the area in PB's oil the pain simply disappeared. The swelling went down immediately and the redness has all but disappeared.

She was visited by her nurse who immediately noticed that she had an oily substance on the area. Dondi stated that this was a topical cannabis treatment. The nurse nearly went ballistic on her! "You are taking a blood thinner (Cumaden) that could interact with any "natural" homeopathic treatment." We did a check on this via the internet, and of course the nurse was blowing hot air. There are certain restrictions, but the ingredients in the oil do not fall into this category. Dondi informed the nurse that this was the only relief that she has had in a week, and that she would continue to utilize this method of treatment. She also informed the nurse that "you need to re-educate yourself". Needless to say, I will be making up a batch of said oil, and giving Dondi as much of it as she may need. She stated the following to me...:I'm an oldie in this movement, had I wished I could have made hundreds of thousands of dollars had that been my way. But, no amount of money would have given me the quick and simple relief that PB's topical gave me this morning. Truly amazing stuff"!!!

Dondi is taking pictures daily, to show the tropicals powerful healing aspects...she has no qualms about talking about this with any doctor willing to discuss it, as her chief job has become to educate all who are willing to hear...

What more can I say?

Peace...j.b. and many thanks to PeanutButter for being such a friend to our movement. Peace and Respect Brother!!!

Thanks JB and PB for all you Guy's do i had used it on my bad tooth at the protest last mouth but i think it was the other oil the black stuff and i still had to Dentist but it sure helped me until i got their

Peace from the front

Thank you Doug, what you said is all truth, and there is no money that could take away the pain that most of us suffer with when you get a total new knee,only the compassion that P.B. has and his passion to share his tropical oil. Thank you P.B. I will be taking notes, pictures and updates, I cant wait to see how fast I heal and how quick I will be able to bend my knee, and the sleep I will be getting. K-Mart can have back the pain pills as I will no longer need them, Thank God no more headaches, upset stomaches, no more head dizzies that is all I got from the Oxycoton, Real relief is in the oil,Thanks again P.B. and J.B..........Peace Dondi

I have, over the span of the past 18 months, had the opportunity to try several topicals that are being made throughout the state. I have to say, whether it be just faith based or actuality, that the most positive results seem to come from PeanutButters applications. No one else seems to have it right yet.

She was visited by her nurse who immediately noticed that she had an oily substance on the area. Dondi stated that this was a topical cannabis treatment. The nurse nearly went ballistic on her! "You are taking a blood thinner (Cumaden) that could interact with any "natural" homeopathic treatment." We did a check on this via the internet, and of course the nurse was blowing hot air. There are certain restrictions, but the ingredients in the oil do not fall into this category. Dondi informed the nurse that this was the only relief that she has had in a week, and that she would continue to utilize this method of treatment. She also informed the nurse that "you need to re-educate yourself". Needless to say, I will be making up a batch of said oil, and giving Dondi as much of it as she may need. She stated the following to me...:I'm an oldie in this movement, had I wished I could have made hundreds of thousands of dollars had that been my way. But, no amount of money would have given me the quick and simple relief that PB's topical gave me this morning. Truely amazing stuff"!!!

Dondi is taking pictures daily, to show the topicals powerful healing aspects...she has no qualms about talking about this with any doctor willing to discuss it, as her chief job has become to educate all who are willing to hear...

What more can I say?

Yep

Been a beneficiary of this little concoction for over a year. I tried to educate my UM doctor about it. I even gave him a sample which he said he still has. When I left his practice last month for a new and independent doctor I asked him again if he had tried it. He said that he had but that the relief he felt could have been "placebo" effect. This confirmed my decision to Fire him. Sometimes, education of even the reasonably intelligent can be difficult and even futile as seems to be the case with my doctor.

My new doctor is very enthusiastic to learn more and has even scheduled her partner into my next visit. They were REALLY confused after they reviewed my radiographs when I did NOT say yes when asked repeatedly if I wanted any prescriptions. I guess I still have some education to do.

Dutch, education is key. We can sway the doctors opinions, in most cases, by simply telling them that we recieve benefit from our cannabis use. Whether it be oral ingestion of medibles or tinctures, vaporization or any other ingestion method. If we don't voice our opinions to them they can never learn...Peace...j.b.

Blue Cross is advertising a program that will decrease your health care premium cost if you improve your health. In my case, I have improved my health quite a bit by using MMJ and throwing out the poisonous (in my case at least) prescriptions that were more costly.

Thus, it would be logical for BC to pay for MMJ to improve patient health and decrease related health costs. (Not mentioning the additional positive effect on our local economies when more active humans are more likely to travel and engage in commerce because of improved health).

BC would be GENIUS to take the lead on this, but the vibes in the force today say "sorry, not today". I don't think that they are going to accept truth at this time but I hope I am wrong...:mellow:

Blue Cross is advertising a program that will decrease your health care premium cost if you improve your health. In my case, I have improved my health quite a bit by using MMJ and throwing out the poisonous (in my case at least) prescriptions that were more costly.

Thus, it would be logical for BC to pay for MMJ to improve patient health and decrease related health costs. (Not mentioning the additional positive effect on our local economies when more active humans are more likely to travel and engage in commerce because of improved health).

BC would be GENIUS to take the lead on this, but the vibes in the force today say "sorry, not today". I don't think that they are going to accept truth at this time but I hope I am wrong...:mellow:

Watch that "health plan to reduce your costs" it is a survey that gauges your risks - and it is possible to FAIL the survey and get increased penalty. For HAP - it is IStrive - their health plan survey will increase your co-pay if you do not take it or your health score is BAD!.

I lied on mine - I said I always wear my seatbelt, don't smoke or drink, I eat very healthy, etc - just so I don't have to pay double co-pay!

Do not admit you use or smoke MM - not to your insurance company.

-DN

re Bobandtorey, your comment re putting oil on a hurting tooth, 'til now I didn't know of anything to use on a hurting tooth (pre-dentist) except clove oil applied with a Q-tip, bot from the baking section of a supermarket. Thanks for increasing my knowledge of medicinals that work for this by 100%

Dear Blue Cross.

Over 1800 people die, per year, from the complications of using doctor prescribed pain medicine.

That's in Michigan alone. Not the United States.

When given the option, our on line survey is showing 80% of pain patients make the switch.

We're saving you a lot of money right now. And saving a lot of lives at the same time.

Talk to us.

The Michigan Medical Marijuana Association.

Dear Blue Cross.

Over 1800 people die, per year, from the complications of using doctor prescribed pain medicine.

When given the option, our on line survey is showing 80% of pain patients make the switch.

We're saving you a lot of money right now. And saving a lot of lives at the same time.

Talk to us.

:thumbsu:

Dear Blue Cross.

Talk to us.

See ya'll in the morning!

Mizerman

:goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:

Archived