Caregivers Meds Taking By A2 Police

Growrilla

i was pulled over on my Yamaha in the A2 area and guess i flew passed a cop on the highway, which was no ones fault but my own, and was arrested for wreckless driving. well i had some meds on me which the officer told me he was destroying and that i dont have the right to have it. i have been a certified caregiver with the state for over a year at this point and now am a patient also. i am still goin to court for this, and theres no sign of me getting my meds back... its just funny to me the state of MI approves me and allows me to do one thing, and its employees (A2PD) say different. seems backwards to me...

sounds like he just violated your civil rights.

call the police and file robbery/larceny/theft charges against the officer.

and

sue the officer

and

file a complaint against the officer with the ACLU

and

file a complaint with the Michigan Department of Civil Rights (don't know if they will actually help, but if we keep filing they eventually will get the point that they should) http://www.michigan.gov/mdcr

nothing will change until we start fighting back in the courts.

don't forget to reference section 4a and 4h

Sec. 4. (a) A qualifying patient who has been issued and possesses a registry identification card shall not be subject to arrest, prosecution, or penalty in any manner, or denied any right or privilege, including but not limited to civil penalty or disciplinary action by a business or occupational or professional licensing board or bureau, for the medical use of marihuana in accordance with this act, provided that the qualifying patient possesses an amount of marihuana that does not exceed 2.5 ounces of usable marihuana, and, if the qualifying patient has not specified that a primary caregiver will be allowed under state law to cultivate marihuana for the qualifying patient, 12 marihuana plants kept in an enclosed, locked facility. Any incidental amount of seeds, stalks, and unusable roots shall also be allowed under state law and shall not be included in this amount.

Sec. 4. (h) Any marihuana, marihuana paraphernalia, or licit property that is possessed, owned, or used in connection with the medical use of marihuana, as allowed under this act, or acts incidental to such use, shall not be seized or forfeited.

i was pulled over on my Yamaha in the A2 area and guess i flew passed a cop on the highway, which was no ones fault but my own, and was arrested for wreckless driving. well i had some meds on me which the officer told me he was destroying and that i dont have the right to have it. i have been a certified caregiver with the state for over a year at this point and now am a patient also. i am still goin to court for this, and theres no sign of me getting my meds back... its just funny to me the state of MI approves me and allows me to do one thing, and its employees (A2PD) say different. seems backwards to me...

how long have you been in court? do you have a Lawyer? if not you should get one i can help you find one just ask

you need to watch this vid, then call them> http://www.upnorthmedia.org/watchupnorthtv.asp?SDBFid=2327

I hate to say it because I know many of them are patients too, but those law enforcement officers that filled their personal stash by confiscating others' stashes are going to have to buy it or grow it just like us from now on.

They should have to pay top dollar....450.oz payback time!!!

Archived