Pb's Oil

I have been making canna-oil for medibles. Is Peanut Butter's oil different from this? I have a pre-cancerous lesion on my leg and would like to try the oil to see if it will get rid of it, but don't want to spend weeks trying the wrong thing. I use cannola oil and close to a half an oz. of mmj (part bud and part left over from vaporizing).

I have been making canna-oil for medibles. Is Peanut Butter's oil different from this? I have a pre-cancerous lesion on my leg and would like to try the oil to see if it will get rid of it, but don't want to spend weeks trying the wrong thing. I use cannola oil and close to a half an oz. of mmj (part bud and part left over from vaporizing).

There are more herbs than just cannabis in the oil.

You can try to make a copy for yourself, or spend $20 for the real deal.

Many compassion clubs and dispensaries have it in stock.

:) I understand that Dutch might have a few bottles :)

To the OP,

PB's Oil is mainly for topical applications. It can be ingested and I have herd of a few people that have benefited from it but they only ingested a few drops I think. I dont think I would want to cook with this. I did find out, that a salve is a lot easier to deal with, so if you have any beeswax, approx 1 oz of fluid to 1 TBS of beeswax. I also made my own salve and I think it works pretty good, NOT as good as PB's oil but I did use less cannabis in the salve.

Guest Marywanna

I injested some yesterday around 12:20pm. Probably just a 1/2 teaspoon or less. I did not have to take any of my Zofran for nausea and vomiting untill 9pm last night. I usually have take it every 6 hours.I shared the bottle with another person,she took a gulp too. There was still a tiny bit left,so I rubbed it on my RA crippled hand. I am telling you all right now that it took down some of the inflammation and much of the pain. I cannot take opiates or anything for pain so to find something that actually relieved it is like a miracle to me. If only ONE dose did that,imagine what a daily dose could do. I am a skeptic when it comes to pain relief,there is so much crap out there that is advertised I pretty much have tried everything. Including many homeopathic treatments. A crippled thumbs up from me,and I am going to try to get my hands on as much of it as I can,treat myself for a month,then go back to my Rhuematologist and have him compare my monthly bloodwork. If I can get off Methotrexate I would be very happy,it is a nasty drug but the only thing that helps me right now. The only side effect I had was heartburn,so I will take it with a bite of food to try and stop that part. I want to SHOW my DR the effects,he is not especially MMJ friendly,but is open minded about it. Thanks Dutch and PB. I need a barrel of it so I can soak my whole body,lol. :) MW

Although pbs oil is definately the best.. You can make your own oil and cure your skin cancer.. And the plain oil and bud that you described is exactly the right thing to use.. (my sister makes oil like that and it did cure a woman we knows skin cancer on her face) So the woman just soaked a bandaid pad with the oil and applied it to the cancer every night and then again in the morning and wore that bandaid every minute of the time for about two weeks and the cancer is gone.. GOD BLESSED US ALL WITH THIS MIRACULOUS PLANT

I injested some yesterday around 12:20pm. Probably just a 1/2 teaspoon or less. I did not have to take any of my Zofran for nausea and vomiting untill 9pm last night. I usually have take it every 6 hours.I shared the bottle with another person,she took a gulp too. There was still a tiny bit left,so I rubbed it on my RA crippled hand. I am telling you all right now that it took down some of the inflammation and much of the pain. I cannot take opiates or anything for pain so to find something that actually relieved it is like a miracle to me. If only ONE dose did that,imagine what a daily dose could do. I am a skeptic when it comes to pain relief,there is so much crap out there that is advertised I pretty much have tried everything. Including many homeopathic treatments. A crippled thumbs up from me,and I am going to try to get my hands on as much of it as I can,treat myself for a month,then go back to my Rhuematologist and have him compare my monthly bloodwork. If I can get off Methotrexate I would be very happy,it is a nasty drug but the only thing that helps me right now. The only side effect I had was heartburn,so I will take it with a bite of food to try and stop that part. I want to SHOW my DR the effects,he is not especially MMJ friendly,but is open minded about it. Thanks Dutch and PB. I need a barrel of it so I can soak my whole body,lol. :) MW

LOL Now I understand the heartburn.

If you take it that way, it only takes four of 5 drops. I just realized you drank half the bottle.

For this Crohn's patient, that little bottle is a years supply:

I used to feed people a teaspoon. So I got a couple of these reports about it being heavy on the stomach.

cookin as fast as he can grrl

watchin but not worryin

If you use the method i explained to you the lesion should be gone in just a couple of weeks or less..

Proprietary blend? Why? If this is such a miracle cure-all why isnt the recipe posted? What happened to compassion?

I went broke. I had no more left to give.

Why don't you give away every single thing you own in this world? This is what you're asking of me.

I see that you still have your computer. I know of patients that don't have a computer.

HEY NOW.. PB has a right to his recipe.. The main ingredient in Pbs recipe is thc infused oil.. which i learned how to make watching the video pb made and posted for everyone to learn how to make it.. DUH.. HE DID SHARE THE RECIPE.. He has a special blend he adds to the oil and thats his special blend.. He doesnt have to give you that.. Make the oil if you want to cure your skin cancer.. His video on that is on youtube i suppose.. make a special blend and call it dentureslost oil.. BUT dont get down on pb.. hes the man and hes for you..

Guest Marywanna

Proprietary blend? Why? If this is such a miracle cure-all why isnt the recipe posted? What happened to compassion?

You need to do some reading of older posts to see that PB has given all he can. Why don't you just ask him for it? Rick Simpsons recipe is on YouTube,easy to find.

Yes.. Peanut butters oil is different than this .. It is a special blend that has other ingredient added to thc infused oil.. BUT plain thc infused oil will cure skin cancers as they did on my friends face.. Do not wait to cure your cancer.. When you have a chance tho.. pick up some pb oil cause its awesome

Guest Marywanna

Does the oil work with out getting the high feeling? Sometimes you just don't need that LOL

No,I didn't get high from it,all I know is that the inflammation and pain went down in my hand,all I did was place a drop or two on the area,let it soak in,and that was it. And I shared the bottle with another person that drank a couple drops too. I cannot WAIT to show this to my Dr. He KNOWS what my hand looks like. I am not going to tell him what it is though. After I treat myself and my daughter for a month and see improvement,then I will tell him what it is I am using. I am sure that my daughters Pain Mgt Dr would be very interested,as he signed her cert twice now. Try it. I was a skeptic but now I know. MW

HEY NOW.. PB has a right to his recipe.. The main ingredient in Pbs recipe is thc infused oil.. which i learned how to make watching the video pb made and posted for everyone to learn how to make it.. DUH.. HE DID SHARE THE RECIPE.. He has a special blend he adds to the oil and thats his special blend.. He doesnt have to give you that.. Make the oil if you want to cure your skin cancer.. His video on that is on youtube i suppose.. make a special blend and call it dentureslost oil.. BUT dont get down on pb.. hes the man and hes for you..

Actually the cannabis only acts as an activator for the blend.

One small bottle, after the addition of the cannabis, has less than one joint worth of cannabis in it.

Pure cannabis works. It works well.

In the case of the oil a single $20 bottle can last a Crohn's patient for an entire year.

That is my gift to this community. Affordable medicine by amplifying the medical properties of cannabis to extend them.

Thats awesome..sorry about The incorrect interpretation of the ingredients.. But just trying to get the point across that plain thc infused oil works to cure skin cancer and works well.. And that your video is how i learned to make it.. And that even if like me you live in the sticks and have no access to your oil a cure is still out there for you.. YOU DONT HAVE TO WAIT TO CURE YOUR SKIN CANCER.. Or take away your aches and pains cause plain thc oil does that too..

I was extremely impressed with the video you posted a few days ago.. about the girl who had chrohns disease and got a lesser quality vaporizer from her hubby.. she had it crimped and learned that thru crimping it the oil pooled up on the glass top and she could scrape it with a 5 dollar spatula and it was a basic form of simpsons oil Which she attributes to saving her life.. Good stuff that goes to show This medicine is not something that needs to be done for us.. We can all make our own medicines that are effective in "saving our lives"

Archived