Cops Project

RevThad

Greetings all,

After talking with some folks I know, we came up with a great little idea for some peaceful civil disobedience, with very low risks. So I am sharing it and trying to spread the word.

This fall and winter we will be saving up any extra seeds we come across. We all know somebody that is still using regs, so coming across bag seed from them shouldn't be too hard a task. The idea is to save up as many as possible for the upcoming spring.

When spring arrives we will try to kick off a major planting across the state, and possibly across the nation. Here is the best part, the planting will be just random sprinkling of seeds at the various municipal, county, and state buildings. Yep, at city halls, police stations, courthouses, post offices, and even those cute little plantings they seem to like putting along the roads. I think you get the idea.

So what say you? Sound like a good idea, or are we way out in left field with this concept? I look forward to any thoughts, ideas, and or concerns. We have to time to figure this thing out, and if it is even worth it. Chime in and let your voice be heard.

Thanks for your time.

I love the concept.

I think though the places you mentioned are so well landscaped and fertilized that nothing would survive to be big enough that they would even know its marijuanna.

Now something non tended to, like abandoned houses in Detroit and elsewhere. If planted in those places the message your trying to send, will be seen. Would make a good statement to that with the tax revenue from legalization could solve the abandon building epidemic.

My 2 cents

Back in my younger days I did a lot of this; called it Johhny Appleseeding. Agree with the above poster that you have to watch about planting them in areas that get lots of landscaping attention. I can't advocate doing anything illegal, but I know there are LOTS of places, like roadsides, unmowed lots, etc that this COULD be done in. Again, not advocating doing it.

I think it is a great idea, been doing it off and on for years hence the screen name johnqhempseed. Good idea and we need more like it. Civil disobedience is one of many ways of fighting back for if we don't I fear that as a class of citizens who prefer MJ use we will ultimately be routed out and relocated enmasse to some part of the world never heard of. Just my opinion

Guest thequietone

I say fill the areas between every highway across the state. As long as you don't plant in the first 15 feet of the road way there is a good chance it will survive. Then in the fall LEO will be so busy cleaning it up they won't have time to mess with anybody else.

Guerilla tactics folks. I even plan on taking it a step further. My guerilla plan is to make up numerous fliers and post all over the county, particularly the city. Place on on non private property only stay away from mail boxes, post office, any fed government facility. City facilities may be exempt, if caught likely a civil fine but a small price to pay for civil disobedience. Fliers could contain any message, pictures etc targeting drug warriors and their like. Other words expose them for the nasty folks they are and the tactics they employ. Or could just be political in mind like the open letter to the voters of Branch County. Soon to run as a letter to the editor.Or even supporting a candidate. However anything you do, do carefully and quietly. No attention should be drawn to ones self. Last time I did this we made up fliers with sticky backing and plastered them every where, they are a pain in the A** to remove, generally required a scraper. Was hard to take down so they stayed up a while. The message eventually got through-

Back in my younger days I did a lot of this; called it Johhny Appleseeding. Agree with the above poster that you have to watch about planting them in areas that get lots of landscaping attention. I can't advocate doing anything illegal, but I know there are LOTS of places, like roadsides, unmowed lots, etc that this COULD be done in. Again, not advocating doing it.

I AM advocating it!

I could spend all next spring doing this. My only problem is I have no source for bag seed, as the only thing I grow or smoke is medical grade sensimilla. Do any growers/breeders want to spend the winter pollinating a few girls in order provide the masses with seeds? Personally, I won't compromise my perpetual garden with the presence of a male plant.

I love the extra ideas, and targets. I think the biggest key to this having the desired message is getting as many people to take part as possible in as many places as possible. I am starting to spread the word through various boards and groups I belong to. I hope you all will do the same.

I like the flier idea, however that is or could be easily traceable to an individual. So watch your six.

Keep the great ideas coming, and lets get this thing rolling. Really a shame that April 20th is probably too early because of frost, to do any scheduled random plantings.

I could spend all next spring doing this. My only problem is I have no source for bag seed, as the only thing I grow or smoke is medical grade sensimilla. Do any growers/breeders want to spend the winter pollinating a few girls in order provide the masses with seeds? Personally, I won't compromise my perpetual garden with the presence of a male plant.

You don't know anybody that still uses regs? I would hate for anybody to ruin good genetic crop harvests for this cause. I am giving all of the folks I know little cups with lids to toss their bag seed into, most of them throw them out anyways... Think of it like those beer can tops that folks collect for various charities ;)

You don't know anybody that still uses regs? I would hate for anybody to ruin good genetic crop harvests for this cause. I am giving all of the folks I know little cups with lids to toss their bag seed into, most of them throw them out anyways... Think of it like those beer can tops that folks collect for various charities ;)

Believe it or not, I don't. Two years ago, no problem. But that's one thing that the law has definitely helped out with. It seems the supply of quality local hydro has gone up. The people I'm close to have all graduated to medical grade. May have something to do with my convincing them to get vaporizers; with the money they save from the efficiency of the vape, they can afford better quality cannabis. Of course, once you've tried the good stuff, regs just don't cut it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest finallyfree09

i hate to be the guy that pops everybody's bubble but i see a small potential for disaster here.

what if this takes off and people really do it? soon there would be fields of wild cannabis everywhere around us. would not the pollen generated by all the males wreak havoc on the outdoor growers? everybody would have to move indoors if they wanted sensi bud.

i just got this vision of myself using one of those giant vacuum systems that sit outside of woodshops and some sawmills to remove pollen from myself before entering my garden. hook it up to some kind of cleanroom, shut the door and flick the switch! :lol: knowing my luck id get sucked up into the darn thing! SHOOOOMPFFF :lol::lol:

Archived