Favorite Strand U Knew Was From Mi

EricSaville

Hello everyone! Fairly new to this site, figured I would try to start a conversation between us newbies before I jumped into these other forums with the vets!

My favorite strand I have come across in Michigan this year was a batch of Super Silver Haze. Anyone who dose not know, needs to know. The effects of this strand make it uniquely suited for use as a medicine. When taken in small doses, Super Silver Haze has all the positive medicinal effects of any strand, BUT IT ALSO ACTUALLY SERVES AS A STIMULANT! Yes, believe it or not as long as you keep the dose small, medicating with this in the morning will replace your cup of coffee. You will know what I mean only if you get lucky enough to come across this wonderful strand.

So everyone shoot a little feedback! I'm interested to hear what type of genetics are out there amongst those of us who are new to this online community.

E.S.

once upon a time I had a 14+ week super silver haze pheno, takes the cake for me. Also it is from Shanti as well.

P.S. "Strand" = A strand is a beach, a geological formation consisting of loose rock particles along the shoreline of a body of water

"Strain" = a variant of a plant, virus or bacterium; or an inbred animal used for experimental purposes

...Yes, believe it or not as long as you keep the dose small, medicating with this in the morning will replace your cup of coffee. You will know what I mean only if you get lucky enough to come across this wonderful strand...

It may replace your cup of coffee, but...

you better eat your Wheaties.

Just kidding, you're right though. There are some strains that will raise my alert level too if I don't over do it, otherwise I get paranoid and stuck in my basement for a few hours... lol sucks. Free Leonard Oil had that effect, so did Pure Power Oil. One cool thing about that though, if you keep a nice indica on hand too, you can try small amounts of the "uppy" sativa, then use the indica as a sort of a weight to get your mind back to Earth. Works very well for me and I find that I use less medication than I would if I had just stuck with the one type.

Our bodies respond differently to different cannabinoid ratios in the meds, which isn't so bad for some as we get to search for more effective medication as we go along.

For the antiemetic properties we so desperately needed when my wife was "chemo-ed," we found it only in Purple Urple (Urkel whatever). This strain worked for another friend in chemo too, though I would pass that along, sorry for getting off your original topic, as for Michigan strains I cannot recommend any, I'm not blessed enough to remember any good ones. Heard of Pinconning Paralyzer but haven't seen it.

Guest drcanna-pest

Hello everyone! Fairly new to this site, figured I would try to start a conversation between us newbies before I jumped into these other forums with the vets!

My favorite strand I have come across in Michigan this year was a batch of Super Silver Haze. Anyone who dose not know, needs to know. The effects of this strand make it uniquely suited for use as a medicine. When taken in small doses, Super Silver Haze has all the positive medicinal effects of any strand, BUT IT ALSO ACTUALLY SERVES AS A STIMULANT! Yes, believe it or not as long as you keep the dose small, medicating with this in the morning will replace your cup of coffee. You will know what I mean only if you get lucky enough to come across this wonderful strand.

So everyone shoot a little feedback! I'm interested to hear what type of genetics are out there amongst those of us who are new to this online community.

E.S.

Im sure it SSH is awesome...Super Lemon Haze is my favorite strain in 20 years....

I think a thread dedicated to local michigan strains would be awesome. :goodjob:

You should start one. It's kind of a short list unless you include "legendary" strains like Monkey Paw and Pinconning Paralyzer. I know Northern Lights is reputed to be from MI. My friend is working with his own creation called Ridonkulous :lol: and then there is a whole slew of new breeders working lines and creating their own hybrids like tricloud and Herbanlegend.

I might have a line on a clone of a strain grown in MI in the 70's/80's. Kind of excited to try something that recently sprouted from a handful of seeds from thirty years ago.

Archived