Ww Leaves Browning

Hempcheff

I'm no pro... I had the same thing a few weeks ago. Calcium Magnesiums deficiency was my diagnosis. I got some CAL-MAG and cleared it up within 1-2weeks.

right on, I was leaning toward a deficency too. Not sure if its cal/mag though.

He could just do a flush and then re-check his feeding. I notice some new growers forget the full spectrum of nutes, they sometimes only do fish emulsion, or a certain plant food. They also forget that plant's feeding requirements change veg to flower.

Lets see what the other growers say about the photo..

-DN

thanks, i do believe its a mag issue, after talking to the grower i got the clone from, she told me she had a mag problem with some of the other ww clones. i got a kalimist clone from her as well, same soil, etc.. both are growing vigorously, but the kali shows no signs of anything being wrong.

also, would container size have anything to do with it? the clones were cut on 8/11, and are still in 4" pots, i planned on switching them to 3g buckets on monday, when i can afford another batch of soil.

thanks, i do believe its a mag issue, after talking to the grower i got the clone from, she told me she had a mag problem with some of the other ww clones. i got a kalimist clone from her as well, same soil, etc.. both are growing vigorously, but the kali shows no signs of anything being wrong.

also, would container size have anything to do with it? the clones were cut on 8/11, and are still in 4" pots, i planned on switching them to 3g buckets on monday, when i can afford another batch of soil.

Yep Cal Mag will work

Archived