Good-Bye

Guest drcanna-pest

the bickering on this site is unbelievable. i enjoy the good info...crazy. now we are losing a good source of cannabis info. thanks to some kid that didn't prepare for his tinkle test....sad.

Yes.

Could you please send me a message and tell me how to eliminate my entire profile so he can no longer contact me?

Thanks.

I'm done.

IF it is one member of the site that you don't want to receive messages from, I believe there is a setting in your profile that you can block messages from them... and further if the message is that horrible that you received, there is a report feature you can use. Just don't delete the message, until after the mods or admin have gotten back to you...

yeah.... just want to make a couple things clear to our valued members (mizerman) :)

you can block other members a couple different ways. here's one. in private message. its on the left. just click on the red "block" link:

gallery_13801_60_8680.jpg

and give me a few minutes and i will try to put together a quick DIY on another block......... ill try :)

here we go.

in the upper right corner of any screen, hit the drop down menu beside your user name

gallery_13801_60_1801.jpg

hit the white arrow beside your username. in the drop down menu you will see "my settings".... hit that:

you will see this:

gallery_13801_60_9682.jpg

you want to hit the "profile" tab above. and you get these options:

med_gallery_13801_60_8800.jpg

wooohooo........ MANAGE IGNORED USERS!!

yup, ignore the illegal punks :)

med_gallery_13801_60_42697.jpg

Guest thequietone

Thanks BG I tried to find the other one, but was not having any luck.

Mizerman, We have been talking and I need those PM's, please send them to me and I can do something about it.

yeah.... just want to make a couple things clear to our valued members (mizerman) :)

you can block other members a couple different ways. here's one. in private message. its on the left. just click on the red "block" link:

gallery_13801_60_8680.jpg

and give me a few minutes and i will try to put together a quick DIY on another block......... ill try :)

Why did I have to be the example :( (J/K) I don't know what going on but hope the situation gets resolved!

The MMMA can remove my account.

Best of luck.

Mizerman

Sure do hope you will get it straightened out and fixed so you can still help us fello human beings. If it is about an idiot bothering you, well, I hope we can stop that. Whatever, good luck Mizerman!!!:huh:

Guest thequietone

Sure do hope you will get it straightened out and fixed so you can still help us fello human beings. If it is about an idiot bothering you, well, I hope we can stop that. Whatever, good luck Mizerman!!!:huh:

We can stop it Bisharoo, I just need to see the PM's. If Mizerman has been threatened at all by another member I will ban that member. We do not tolerate threats here on the forum or in PM's. We do need to see the proof before we can act though. So Mizerman, please send me the Pm's.

We can stop it Bisharoo, I just need to see the PM's. If Mizerman has been threatened at all by another member I will ban that member. We do not tolerate threats here on the forum or in PM's. We do need to see the proof before we can act though. So Mizerman, please send me the Pm's.

then stop letting bubblegrower treat members like dirt and get away with calling names and profanity. he is a hypocrite big time....and i will enjoy seeing his face when he gets cuffed.

then stop letting bubblegrower treat members like dirt and get away with calling names and profanity. he is a hypocrite big time....and i will enjoy seeing his face when he gets cuffed.

Your big and bad threats aren't going to scare anyone... Why don't you stop acting like a B1TCH...

Guest Marywanna

Dr cannapest,whats up? First you're here with 188 posts.all nice. Then,you're a newbie with 1 post, then banned...?? Why would you turn mean all of a sudden? What did I miss??

Archived