Good-Bye

then stop letting bubblegrower treat members like dirt and get away with calling names and profanity. he is a hypocrite big time....and i will enjoy seeing his face when he gets cuffed.

I know ya'll frown upon name calling, but this dr-cannapest is a grade A douchebag! who does he think he is? I don't know bubblegrower personally but he has always been willing to answer any question I have posed to him and whether this little prick wants to admit it or not, BG probably has more grow knowledge than anybody else here. This dude can sit and spin as far as I'm concerned. :growl:

Guest Medicinal Patient

Good Byes used to be almost a weekly occurrence on the old boards. That being said, I've never asked a Member to stay before when they have decided they have had enough. But I am now. Don't go dude. You are a great asset to the forums and in the community. Thank you for standing for those of us unable to attend these rallies, meetings, proceedings. It means so much to so many. You are wanted and needed. Bless You and Yours Mizerman. You are good people. Know that.

When are you guys going to learn to work together?

You guys going to feel proud when the MMMA falls apart because you act like children on AOL?

Time to rise above this game and get serious about being an activist for MM.

-DN

Act like children would you rather have someone that is running their mouth about knowing where they can find you and saying they can't wait to see you arrested and only have 188 posts or a mod that has the most posts on this site and has help every single person on this site with growing question answers?

Someone like that... I am pretty sure doesn't care about being an activist....

i haven't seen all of the posts, and none of the PM's surrounding this debacle. But, i do know one thing: i have never seen BubbleGrower be anything but cool to everyone here. Even when he was feeling stressed from all of the time put in here, coupled with other drama going on here! I know i haven't always agreed with mizerman, but i can tell his heart is in it.

let's rodney king this one, people. can't we all just get along? the name calling (even if deserved) might not be the best thing for all of us. we are creating a culture here, as well as a persona of the Michigan Medical Marihuana Association. Let's make ourselves at least appear a lil better than this.

Guest Medicinal Patient

When are you guys going to learn to work together?

You guys going to feel proud when the MMMA falls apart because you act like children on AOL?

Time to rise above this game and get serious about being an activist for MM.

-DN

The MMMA will never fall apart. People have disagreements, hurt feelings, and leave all the time. If you have an opinion its bound to upset someone. I remember your good bye thread awhile back too. I think those that have distanced themselves from the MMMA need to grow up as well.

The childish rumors and lies are tiresome. I think you know who I am referring to. This isn't a MMMA issue. Its reality. Its life. People don't and won't always get along. The MMMA is bigger and better than ever and no lil spat can or will ruin that. I am glad you are back! I was mad when you left. I viewed you as one of the top leaders here. Things are gettin better. I know you believe that too. Or I don't believe you would be back here otherwise. Again, Welcome Back! :thumbsu:

Dr cannapest,whats up? First you're here with 188 posts.all nice. Then,you're a newbie with 1 post, then banned...?? Why would you turn mean all of a sudden? What did I miss??

Dude went off on me yesterday in the chat area then went private and started going off on me worse lolo like im scared of some guy on the internet what is he going to reach through my ethernet cord and choke me lol. :lol:

Guest Medicinal Patient

Dude went off on me yesterday in the chat area then went private and started going off on me worse lolo like im scared of some guy on the internet what is he going to reach through my ethernet cord and choke me lol. :lol:

Weird he made an almost identical user to take the neg rep hits, trying to spare his "good acct". If I could reach thru an ethernet it would be to take a hit of some of your killer Kali Mist! Believe THAT!

KD you've posted your address,mocking bird lane,,thats just two blocks down from me,i got your back..lol..zb

BG gives me hell all the time! what you talking about? he is always scolding me like im a lil kid, lmfao!

I must admit, I deserve it,,oh yea tarzan is always trying to pick on me too! I love it!

Mize stick around, I have had my bouts of attacks in the pm, I responded to one and it got posted,,woo hoo I caught hell from the dr.

I just try and use my words a lil dif now!

I grow in barrels and they get stolen!

I go to the jungle and get a possesion charge!

Im not going out any more, Im house bound! especialy when im medicating!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Guest Medicinal Patient

BG gives me hell all the time! what you talking about? he is always scolding me like im a lil kid, lmfao!

I must admit, I deserve it,,oh yea tarzan is always trying to pick on me too! I love it!

Mize stick around, I have had my bouts of attacks in the pm, I responded to one and it got posted,,woo hoo I caught hell from the dr.

I just try and use my words a lil dif now!

I grow in barrels and they get stolen!

I go to the jungle and get a possesion charge!

Im not going out any more, Im house bound! especialy when im medicating!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Sigh. You caught a charge being a legal card holding patient. What did leo say regarding your status if you can say? This is becoming a bit much. I don't know what to think anymore. Sorry to hear you got your meds swiped. We discussed them good pics while you were away and was looking fwd to seeing final stage pics before harvest. Welcome back Man. You were missed. You sure spice things up around here! Thats a good thing! RITE on! Ite Man I'm out! Peace!

KD you've posted your address,mocking bird lane,,thats just two blocks down from me,i got your back..lol..zb

Mockingbird lane in clarkston? I live right down dixie from that place used to have some friends out there in that bird subdivision, kingfisher and what have you.

Mockingbird lane in clarkston? I live right down dixie from that place used to have some friends out there in that bird subdivision, kingfisher and what have you.

Say hi to the Munsters for me...

Hope to see you again Mizerman. Take the time you need and when you get back you will be welcomed with open arms.

Sigh. You caught a charge being a legal card holding patient. What did leo say regarding your status if you can say? This is becoming a bit much. I don't know what to think anymore. Sorry to hear you got your meds swiped. We discussed them good pics while you were away and was looking fwd to seeing final stage pics before harvest. Welcome back Man. You were missed. You sure spice things up around here! Thats a good thing! RITE on! Ite Man I'm out! Peace!

Yep I got my plastic! I guess I should be more careful when im camping in the middle of no where! lol, man I was alone, My two dogs went home with the kids for the nite, I didnt see a soul for days at a time out there, and here come national ranger sneaking up behind me,,I about sheet my pants he scared the pp out of me,,I was medicating, he called county sheriffs, they took me in, didnt search my camper, I spent the nite in jail, cops wouldnt let me get my wallet out of my camper, so off to a holding cell, my girl brought my wallet down in the morn, card was shown and I was on my way! home in time for breakfast! alcona county, Huron national forest, gov owned, lucky they didnt get me for fed laws! ( dropped simple possesion. no charges, like it never happened, I guess i just dreamed i was sleeping on a cement slab, lol )

Peace

FTW

Jim

Archived