Keep An Eye On Them Med's

the other day i made the 45min drive to Ann Arbor to pick up some med's . when i first walked in everything was normal as usual until i got into a room with this guy that probably coulden't tell if he had his underwear on correct, every question i asked. he had no answer or did not know..i'm thinking WTF...so i make a decision, he throws it on a scale and gets ready to bottle it up,when all of a sudden my wife (who is standing next to me) says.wait a minute! that big bud there did not make it into the bottle!! i looked down for a split second to grab cash from my wallet,and a large dose of medication just happened to fall into a large pile of shake that was on his desk? :thumbsd:

thanks to the keen eye of my better half i did not get ripped off...how often does it happen?

the other day i made the 45min drive to Ann Arbor to pick up some med's . when i first walked in everything was normal as usual until i got into a room with this guy that probably coulden't tell if he had his underwear on correct, every question i asked. he had no answer or did not know..i'm thinking WTF...so i make a decision, he throws it on a scale and gets ready to bottle it up,when all of a sudden my wife (who is standing next to me) says.wait a minute! that big bud there did not make it into the bottle!! i looked down for a split second to grab cash from my wallet,and a large dose of medication just happened to fall into a large pile of shake that was on his desk? :thumbsd:

thanks to the keen eye of my better half i did not get ripped off...how often does it happen?

Where did that happen? Did she think it was intentional... Obviously he prolly saw it drop and thought, whoops o well more for my stingy self. But do u think he mastered the messy bottling job?

i was at peoples choice,and usually i deal with adam and am very satisfied in the way he runs things, i don't know who this other kid was

questions:

indica?.....don't know!

sativa?.....Don't know!

hybrid?.....Don't know

any clones,what strain?.....dont remember!

so what can you tell me?....well hmmmmmm!

i have no idea if it was intentional,it may have been pure accident, but if she would not have seen it, would it have made it back into the bottle?...i don't think so....he already had the cap on.

i did make a little trip down to AAHC,the meds looked like candy, i also have not tried them yet,but they made my mouth water

Archived