Obama Still Not Sticking To His Word

Guest Marywanna

Douchard is "MY BUDDY"???? Your post title shows your hatred,funny when you get it back,the OTHER guys are the creeps. Insulting and degrading me personally? You know NOTHING about me. You just joined here. Are you a troublemaker sent here to start more dissent and argument? Wow,you are so cool,with your stinging words. You must be very proud of yourself. Must be wonderful to know everything. Hey,you should run for office! Have a nice day :lol:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Republicans and Democrats are not the same. They are similar. There is nothing wrong in pointing out who is slightly better for this issue and the people who think reform is important.

Democrats are slightly better...today...right now.

Of similar items, you always prefer one over the other. That doesn't mean the one you prefer is significantly better than the one you don't choose.

If you go to choose an apple at the store and you must have one.... and you see two bruised apples, you pick the least bruised apple. Doesn't mean you like it.

Yes, you can choose to not buy an apple. You can choose to avoid Dems and Reps.

If you can't or won't get past the R's and D's your just spinning your wheels. Do you vote party lines or look at each candidate and see them for who they really are, or just dismiss them due to their party affiliation? Why take the better of the two bad's as per your shiny apple example? Go pick your own apple, hopefully one with no bruises, dammit! I think that is why the TEA PARTY is so popular, they are trying to pick their own apples, not taking the bruised apples that have been presented to us for too darn long.

The "D" in Democrats stands for barely passing :thumbsd: as in terms of your school report card.

The "R" in Republicans stands for the sound a pirate :growl: makes when they take everything away from you.

LMAO!

Mizerman :thumbsu:

p.s. I'll take the lesser of two evils - The Democrats - every time

Douchard is "MY BUDDY"???? Your post title shows your hatred,funny when you get it back,the OTHER guys are the creeps. Insulting and degrading me personally? You know NOTHING about me. You just joined here. Are you a troublemaker sent here to start more dissent and argument? Wow,you are so cool,with your stinging words. You must be very proud of yourself. Must be wonderful to know everything. Hey,you should run for office! Have a nice day :lol:

I don't know you and I don't care to. If you come on a pro medical marijuana website and stick up for the people (phony republicans like Bouchard, Cox and the rest of em) who are throwing us in jail, what do you think you are going to be labeled as?

If you don't want to be stuck in his corner, stop breast feeding him and make a bold statement condemning his kind and their actions, instead of wishy washy stabs at the only people who would defend your rights.

NOW'S YOUR CHANCE< GO FOR IT......

I don't know you and I don't care to. If you come on a pro medical marijuana website and stick up for the people (phony republicans like Bouchard, Cox and the rest of em) who are throwing us in jail, what do you think you are going to be labeled as?

If you don't want to be stuck in his corner, stop breast feeding him and make a bold statement condemning his kind and their actions, instead of wishy washy stabs at the only people who would defend your rights.

NOW'S YOUR CHANCE< GO FOR IT......

You only vote for people who are pro MMJ? Don't you have to consider more then that when deciding to vote? I don't think being pro MMJ is the most important issue, not for me anyway. What other issues do most of your pro MMJ politicians support? Abortions on demand, higher taxes on everyone, socialized health-care, 7 a.m. on Sunday liquor sales, c'mon man really!?

I am very tolerant of the phony Republican's hypocrisy...until they target me. They can do whatever they want and I could care less. They do not reciprocate.

They(you obviously) just have this nasty habit of wanting to force everyone into their own moral agenda.

The phony Republican always brings up the notion of tolerance to deflect away from the real issues, so you are "on cue".

As the phony Republican (like your buddy Bouchard) throws people in jail for growing an herb, he says,

"Why are you not tolerant of my viewpoint, that all pot heads are criminals?"

Yes, we are intolerant of intolerance. Thanks for asking.

Amen

If you are a one issue voter, like millions of Americans, then you vote strictly on that issue. I don't, but many do. That is up to the individual.

If someone is that horrified with abortion, I can understand that they only vote for pro-life candidates. I don't agree with it but I understand it.

IF, you are a one issue (marijuana) voter, it is very clear in most cases who you should vote for.

Then you just have to decide, do I vote for the third party guy who agrees with me but has no chance to win or do I vote for the Democrat who will partially help me or do I vote for the Republican who will most likely (not always) be against me.

really? three pages of this arguing back and forth and making nasty comments to each other .This is ridiculous.We are not children and imo this is childish.We are supose to be on the same side here.Fighting for our cause is very important.Fighting with each other is not.I'm sure i'm going to catch hell for this reply but it's just my opinion people. i just think we could better use these threads for something more important.

really? three pages of this arguing back and forth and making nasty comments to each other .This is ridiculous.We are not children and imo this is childish.We are supose to be on the same side here.Fighting for our cause is very important.Fighting with each other is not.I'm sure i'm going to catch hell for this reply but it's just my opinion people. i just think we could better use these threads for something more important.

ahhh??? Duh....that's what forums are for..people argue, people comment, people fight, people make friends..people reach undestandings.it's called American democracy and free speech.

Why is it always just a matter of time before the, "Let's not argue, let's get together..." person shows up and tries to shut down any debate because it hurts their sensitive ears.

Well that's all good and pink bunny rabbit sweet, but that's not how things get hashed out and agreements are made.

I can see the Founding Fathers sitting round the table. Jefferson says to Adams, "Let's not fight sweety pie, let's get this paper done."

No, I don't think so.

Guest Marywanna

Meh,doubt if you know much about the Constitution much less the Founding Fathers who based this document on Judeo-Christian beliefs. OMG I said Christian! The HORRIBLE CHRISTIANS! Free speech only applies to YOUR views,nobody elses.Is that a "must-be" for progressive hate speech? You want abortion,yet are against Capital punishment. I don't care if you are pro life or not. I'm not paying for it. Did you pay for my 4 surgeries? Well I think you should. LOL you guys are funny. You know your butts are in big trouble so you will say anything to try and distract the Voters from the real issues. Thats not gonna work anymore. So pack your busses full of Union workers(who get voting day off,paid of course). Support your Union "brothers" by shopping at Walmart and buying Korean cars. Or you always have the choice of Govt Motors and Chrysler. I hear they make great cars especially when they get back from their lunch break..................

sticking with the sista on this one.the dems like more than anyone to control us,they want to use the sin tax against

us when it shouldnt be their concern,they love regulations,love them!! Repubs who go against the will of the ppl are fake I hate them .but plz give me a break,to say dems are better?well son just put down the kool aid and step away.Our congress and country are being run by hypocrites who say do as I say not as I do.they can kiss my donkey.

Meh,doubt if you know much about the Constitution much less the Founding Fathers who based this document on Judeo-Christian beliefs. OMG I said Christian! The HORRIBLE CHRISTIANS! Free speech only applies to YOUR views,nobody elses.Is that a "must-be" for progressive hate speech? You want abortion,yet are against Capital punishment. I don't care if you are pro life or not. I'm not paying for it. Did you pay for my 4 surgeries? Well I think you should. LOL you guys are funny. You know your butts are in big trouble so you will say anything to try and distract the Voters from the real issues. Thats not gonna work anymore. So pack your busses full of Union workers(who get voting day off,paid of course). Support your Union "brothers" by shopping at Walmart and buying Korean cars. Or you always have the choice of Govt Motors and Chrysler. I hear they make great cars especially when they get back from their lunch break..................

Dang girl your quick and clever,love it. Ummm yeah how about those pro abortion folks and yet dont believe in captital punishment hmmm seems a little hypocritical doesnt it,ooops theres that word again hypocrites,both sides have them one is no better.

Guest thequietone

There are two topics that bring out the worst in people... religion and politics. And every time I see it being debated on a forum it turns ugly and feelings get hurt. Now some of the posts are getting a little combative I think. I will ask everyone to remain civil when posting a response to other members. Good debates I will allow, but if you are here just to start arguments then pack your bags cause you will be gone. :watching:

The indisputable fact remains that Republicans are mostly hostile to marijuana reform and Democrats are more responsive. The rest of this talk is nonsense.

The Republicans will win big in November and you will see a new geared up hostility towards any reform. In fact they will attempt to gut the MMMA. So if you enjoy holding those little get out of jail free cards, better hang on tight.

ahhh??? Duh....that's what forums are for..people argue, people comment, people fight, people make friends..people reach undestandings.it's called American democracy and free speech.

Why is it always just a matter of time before the, "Let's not argue, let's get together..." person shows up and tries to shut down any debate because it hurts their sensitive ears.

Well that's all good and pink bunny rabbit sweet, but that's not how things get hashed out and agreements are made.

I can see the Founding Fathers sitting round the table. Jefferson says to Adams, "Let's not fight sweety pie, let's get this paper done."

No, I don't think so.

Great response Mr. Wilson.

It's pretty obvious when someone signs up under a new identity and then proceeds to positive comment on their own drivel.. what do they call that?...ahhh???....oh yea,...pathetic

I thought I'd better do the moderator's job and point that out....

Why isn't there a little cute emo-pic for a loon in a straight jacket???

The indisputable fact remains that Republicans are mostly hostile to marijuana reform and Democrats are more responsive. The rest of this talk is nonsense.

The Republicans will win big in November and you will see a new geared up hostility towards any reform. In fact they will attempt to gut the MMMA. So if you enjoy holding those little get out of jail free cards, better hang on tight.

I am not so sure the Repubs will win as big as people are saying, the general feeling out there is anti-incumbent, which can cut both ways. Sure there are more Dems in office right now, and some of them absolutely need to go, but I am hopeful for a few others.

Guest Marywanna

It's pretty obvious when someone signs up under a new identity and then proceeds to positive comment on their own drivel.. what do they call that?...ahhh???....oh yea,...pathetic

I thought I'd better do the moderator's job and point that out....

Why isn't there a little cute emo-pic for a loon in a straight jacket???

Nope you got it wrong Mr.Wilson. I know this must be a real blow to your inflated ego being that you know it all. I'm sure the Mods are all quite impressed with your ability to use words so cleverly to let them know YOU don't think they are doing their jobs. Sausage fest,always attack the woman,but let the man say whatever he wants to. Makes you feel big,huh? Hope all your wives and better halves get treated the same way from other strange men.EZ pickins on women. You really should watch what you say. Other people including disabled people have rights too. Or you can always threaten them,that seems to work,especially if they are a woman. Websites are public, are in the public domain,anybody can read them. Oh yeah,how many posts do you have? Seems like you just joined here and jumped right in.You must have friends here.

like silly girl I think marywana rocks with her words,maybe its just us girls sticking together?I think we'd have a marvelous time over a cup of joe. I couldnt agree more with what she said it the previous posts. Too bad on the detective work Mr. wilson,maybe next time you can catch the posers.

Archived