Obama Still Not Sticking To His Word

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

I want to thank those of you for making constant reports, and not only wasting my time but aggravating the staff to no end. These reports have forced me to implement some new functionality for the moderation staff I think you're all going to like.

Staff- Located at the top of each thread now is a new button called "Ban Center". When one of the threads posters can't muster the common sense that's given a single celled organism, just click the link and you'll see a list of all the participants of the thread you are currently in. Once banned from a specific thread, no group access will allow the user to visit or even read the thread again. The only exempt groups are of course the "Administration" and the "Moderators" groups.

ban_center.png

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could have just dumped the REPORT button............... I've never used it my entire life........thought it was a direct line to God.........didn't want to bother him

Maybe an "IQ" button.....????????????? Every time you hit it, ya get dumber....go ahead...set you up

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

Could have just dumped the REPORT button...............

That's like throwing the baby out with the bath water. Most times it's a good thing the members report things. Problem lies with the same member repeatedly reporting the same thread after Moderation has already shown it's presents in a thread. It's aggravating.

I've never used it my entire life........

Never said you have. The person doing this crap knows who they are.

thought it was a direct line to God.........didn't want to bother him

It is....and once We've heard your prayer, there's no reason to to pester the legions of angels because you don't like a user or subject.

Maybe an "IQ" button.....????????????? Every time you hit it, ya get dumber....go ahead...set you up

Already working on a script that makes new registers play a flash version of "Are you smarter then a fifth grader" before being moved from the "validating" to the "member" user groups.

Point is, if you've alerted the staff to a problem.....then we're aware. The mods may or may not take action based on their collective opinion. If your concern wasn't handled the way you'd like...tough. The moderation owes no one an explanation for why they did or didn't remove something or someone. Don't keep peppering our report system with petty squabbles. Now it's just easier to ban you from the conversation then play these childish games.

And j/k bout the "god" thing....but the set up was there so I had to take the joke....:bow:

Best

I always figured that the joker hitting the report button every day, is like that person you know that has to tell you the same story over and over. Or someone who always complains about the food. JUST EAT THE darn FOOD!

They just can't get enough attention.

If this is referring to me, I apologize. Truly it was not my intention to be the victim of harassing e-mails and telephone calls.

Not sure who you are referring to Mr. Wilson.

Mizerman

No. not you. I know your situation. I consider that a definite exception.

I'm talking about these religious fanatics who hit the report button when someone says "Dam it!" and that type of stuff.

Harassment and stalking is different.

Obama has done more for our community than ANY president in our collective lifetimes.

Obama is not responsible for ANY of the raids that have happened in our community.

These raids were orchestrated by local law enforcement who do NOT have to abide by the directive he issued to federal prosecutors regarding them not spend their time dealing with medical marijuana issues in states whose laws approve the use of our drug of choice.

Stop the insanity.

Mizerman

Wow Lets give him the Noble peace prize again!

what a phaqing joke!

MM is not the only issue wrong with our government!

Mize I respect you and your opinions, this time though Im wondering if you are joking or serious?

Peace

FTW

Jim

obama is a joke. the political system in this country - also a joke. obama is the perfect example of what you can do when a political candidate has been marketed well.

there is no true difference in what the outcome will be with a democrat or republican. the 2 party system in this country simply exists to give us the impression we are making a "choice". all these guys are buddies behind the scenes, and all work for the same people who are drunk on money and power.

"Donkey puppet has the same hand up his a$$ as the elephant puppet."

exactly.

I always figured that the joker hitting the report button every day, is like that person you know that has to tell you the same story over and over. Or someone who always complains about the food. JUST EAT THE darn FOOD!

They just can't get enough attention.

:rolleyes:How do you report an inapropriat thread? I know i have been warned about a few of mine and shut down, soon to reopen, I try and post my threads in appropriate area's so people who dont want a heated dicusion or be called names doesnt have to read them. but how do I report the reporters? lmao!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Archived