Obama Still Not Sticking To His Word

Too many people are focused on how to get better health care or free health care because they want to continue living their lives as unhealthy people. They want to know that there is some sort of poisonous medication or medical procedure out there to "save" their lives when they become very sick. More people should be focusing on how to live healthier so that sickness and disease can decrease.

I know that was off topic but I thought I'd chime in on the fact that SO MANY AMERICANS are focusing on STAYING UNHEALTHY instead of focusing and becoming healthier

:goodjob::thumbsu:VERY WELL SAID! Thank you! I've been saying this for many years.

Sb

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Al Gore Sr made his fortune off tobacco. But thats okay,right? Because only horrible Republicans are rich. The Kennedys are not,Warren Buffet,Bubba Clinton and his wife,every liberal Hollywood type, on and on. Abraham Lincoln was a Republican. That evil nasty man freed the slaves. Gov George Wallace said "Segregation now and segregation forever". He was a Democrat. What about fat people? Just because you want to eat like a slob, get ill as a result of obesity,and are one of the USAs biggest health problems,why should I have to pay for you? Same thing for smokers and drinkers.Your choices are your own,don't blame it on everybody else.

I could so agree with you if you didn't sound so pro "republican". If you look into those republicans you love so much you will find faux news lied.... Raygun,Bush,Bushier.... Do i really have to say it. See one paper I am so a republican but i haven't seen one in office in my life time.... personal responsibility lol can you say drug war? How did those three do on that one? Small government....still laughing. You do know how much the republicans have expanded government and its powers over the no longer free citizens?

With all of that said. Obama is a pos, hes done nothing but pander to big money and that about makes him one of yours. I detest the dems.... id so vote for a conservative if i ever met one, we sure could use one.

Guest Marywanna

My point was that both parties pander to whoever they are talking to at the time. Oh and I am just thrilled that you almost agree with me. Wow. Am I lucky or what?

Too many people are focused on how to get better health care or free health care because they want to continue living their lives as unhealthy people. They want to know that there is some sort of poisonous medication or medical procedure out there to "save" their lives when they become very sick. More people should be focusing on how to live healthier so that sickness and disease can decrease.

I know that was off topic but I thought I'd chime in on the fact that SO MANY AMERICANS are focusing on STAYING UNHEALTHY instead of focusing and becoming healthier

This is actually a better topic

If we all worked harder to be healthy and avoid bad food we would be better off

Instead often times people wait to get sick then fix it...limp-a-long the best they can

Its best to presue health and vitality through fruits vegetables and herbs and exercise

Organic natual diets ...vegan even... no animal products

Many ways we could all improve this country...they should give grants to people that grow their own gardens

Make recycling unviversal

Award money to invest in hemp cultivation bio-fuel research

Develop renewable building materials with hemp fiber...another award!

THey need to give money to people to get it done...solar energy gathering

ANyway there's alot to go after...Need to harness what's good about this administration and direct them in what we want and dont forget to block the bad...block bad....harness good :D

I want cannabis medicine, organic food, herbal medicine research, solar research, hemp bio-feul research... I want alot of stuff done

Now we can at least receive hemp food products from canada

We should be the leaders in these technologies...instead we dont even have a player in the game!

Hemp medicine is big...people want cannabis...It leaves no hangover...no sickness...manages pain...cures ailments in many cases

And...its even needed by the people that oppose it !!! :D

Amazing potential is cannabis medicine and every other thing it can do

...matter of time...November could be pretty huge

Obama has done more for our community than ANY president in our collective lifetimes.

Obama is not responsible for ANY of the raids that have happened in our community.

These raids were orchestrated by local law enforcement who do NOT have to abide by the directive he issued to federal prosecutors regarding them not spend their time dealing with medical marijuana issues in states whose laws approve the use of our drug of choice.

Stop the insanity.

Mizerman

Maybe you forgot he appointed the Bush era holdover Michelle Leonhart as the Head of the DEA.

This woman had never been approved by Congress during Bush and as far as I know has yet to be approved. The DEA are working all over the Globe now, including the MJ State near you! (ie Colorado)

You be quite niave to think they haven't been behind all the problems we are having.

Including blowing smoke up Douchards' Anus Maximus.

obama is a joke. the political system in this country - also a joke. obama is the perfect example of what you can do when a political candidate has been marketed well.

there is no true difference in what the outcome will be with a democrat or republican. the 2 party system in this country simply exists to give us the impression we are making a "choice". all these guys are buddies behind the scenes, and all work for the same people who are drunk on money and power.

"Donkey puppet has the same hand up his a$$ as the elephant puppet."

Couldn't have said that better myself.

So sad to be so true.

Love the "donkey puppet ..." line.

Nearly coughed-up a lung on that one!

(Thanks, I needed that!)

Yup ... the gate-keeeper/sheeple-herders taught us to be divided into a "two-party system" way back in "grade-school," (aka: "grammar-school"); remember: when "they" split the infant, power-hungry aggressives (class-bullies) and non-aggressives (peaceful, budding philosophers and non-aggressors) into opposing factions of "Shirts" divided against the "Skins"?

Guess who got to keep their shirts on?

CANNABIS CURES - Without Fears.

FREE The CURE!

Please show me the proof of who, when, and where here in Michigan the DEA went after people here with patient/caregiver cards who weren't doing anything outside the scope of our law.

And, show me the case where either the U.S. Attorney for either the southern or northern district has been involved in a case involving medical marijuana.

Please share that info with me. I'd love to see it and access it on-line.

Thanks!

Mizerman

p.s. feel free and PM me the info - if I don't hear from you it's safe to say you are completely full of cow dung

Let me just say this.... my toolbar/browser/computer is messed up and i cant seem to find the link anywhere to provide it. My lack of link I cant help but you can deal with my issue by just using "Google"...

From an Americans for Safe Access press release:

The federal Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) conducted raids earlier today on at least five medical marijuana dispensaries in Las Vegas, Nevada, and reportedly seized patient and financial records, but made no arrests. According to the Associated Press, Natalie Collins, spokeswoman for the local U.S. Attorney's office said that the federal search warrants and "supporting affidavits stemming from what she called 'an ongoing law enforcement operation' were sealed by federal court order." The dispensaries raided today by federal agents and local police included: Happiness Consultant, Salvation Haven, Nature's Way, Organic Releaf, & Holistic Solutions.

The federal raids come nearly a year after an October 2009 Justice Department directive issued to U.S. Attorneys in medical marijuana states, deprioritizing enforcement against medical marijuana patients and providers. The Las Vegas raids occurred less than two months after another spate of federal raids in July against state-compliant patients in California and Michigan....

the comment that started this.... the article about the white house and dea not publicizing the raids as they have done under prior admins.

now if only i could still just cut n paste my links....

Let me just say this.... my toolbar/browser/computer is messed up and i cant seem to find the link anywhere to provide it. My lack of link I cant help but you can deal with my issue by just using "Google"...

From an Americans for Safe Access press release:

The federal Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) conducted raids earlier today on at least five medical marijuana dispensaries in Las Vegas, Nevada, and reportedly seized patient and financial records, but made no arrests. According to the Associated Press, Natalie Collins, spokeswoman for the local U.S. Attorney's office said that the federal search warrants and "supporting affidavits stemming from what she called 'an ongoing law enforcement operation' were sealed by federal court order." The dispensaries raided today by federal agents and local police included: Happiness Consultant, Salvation Haven, Nature's Way, Organic Releaf, & Holistic Solutions.

The federal raids come nearly a year after an October 2009 Justice Department directive issued to U.S. Attorneys in medical marijuana states, deprioritizing enforcement against medical marijuana patients and providers. The Las Vegas raids occurred less than two months after another spate of federal raids in July against state-compliant patients in California and Michigan....

the comment that started this.... the article about the white house and dea not publicizing the raids as they have done under prior admins.

now if only i could still just cut n paste my links....

I was wanting to know about cases here in Michigan.

Thanks,

Mizerman

I was wanting to know about cases here in Michigan.

Thanks,

Mizerman

Im sorry i just have to ask wtf does the name of the state have to do with anything? We are all apart of America no? We are all under the authority of a fed government? We all have the same president? we all are under a medical marijuana program? Some of us are being raiding by the feds, and yet you split hairs. blindly ignore the facts, and dont care cause they live in a different time zone governed by the same laws? Clever...

Im sorry i just have to ask wtf does the name of the state have to do with anything? We are all apart of America no? We are all under the authority of a fed government? We all have the same president? we all are under a medical marijuana program? Some of us are being raiding by the feds, and yet you split hairs. blindly ignore the facts, and dont care cause they live in a different time zone governed by the same laws? Clever...

I'm not trying to be clever - seems you are simply looking for a fight and I won't stoop to that level.

The ONLY thing I was asking was this:

In our state - Michigan - since Obama issued a directive to federal prosecutors, has there been a case here in Michigan where the DEA and the federal prosecutors became involved and issued indictments against individuals who were legal card-holding patients or caregivers (or, who had verifiable paperwork from MDCH) that were NOT breaking the law established here in Michigan.

I simply would like for someone to point out to me such a case. A federal case.

I simply would like to read about it.

Thanks again,

Mizerman ;)

He is drinking too much kool-aid.

I'm not trying to be clever - seems you are simply looking for a fight and I won't stoop to that level.

The ONLY thing I was asking was this:

In our state - Michigan - since Obama issued a directive to federal prosecutors, has there been a case here in Michigan where the DEA and the federal prosecutors became involved and issued indictments against individuals who were legal card-holding patients or caregivers (or, who had verifiable paperwork from MDCH) that were NOT breaking the law established here in Michigan.

I simply would like for someone to point out to me such a case. A federal case.

I simply would like to read about it.

Thanks again,

Mizerman ;)

Just because there havent been any busts DIRECTLY from the feds doesnt mean the feds didnt assist local LEO by providing them with info that is supposed to be kept private. You and Obama should be friends.

obama is a joke. the political system in this country - also a joke. obama is the perfect example of what you can do when a political candidate has been marketed well.

there is no true difference in what the outcome will be with a democrat or republican. the 2 party system in this country simply exists to give us the impression we are making a "choice". all these guys are buddies behind the scenes, and all work for the same people who are drunk on money and power.

"Donkey puppet has the same hand up his a$$ as the elephant puppet."

Some one who understands me exactly I have been saying this for years!

Just because there havent been any busts DIRECTLY from the feds doesnt mean the feds didnt assist local LEO by providing them with info that is supposed to be kept private. You and Obama should be friends.

Considering the choice presented to the country in November 2008, I'd much rather "be friends" with the Obama/Biden adminsitration vs the McCain/Palin administration.

LMAO! :goodjob:

You have provided me with some sorely needed free comedy - thanks again... :thumbsu:

Mizerman

Considering the choice presented to the country in November 2008, I'd much rather "be friends" with the Obama/Biden adminsitration vs the McCain/Palin administration.

LMAO! :goodjob:

You have provided me with some sorely needed free comedy - thanks again... :thumbsu:

Mizerman

Your welcome. You've also helped myself as well as others on here realize what kind of person you really are to want to take sides with such a corrupt/evil person in Barak Obama. I'm sure its safe to say that if the Devil himself presented you with an opportunity that required you to sell your soul, you would jump right on it. Keep up your arrogance and cockiness.

Your welcome. You've also helped myself as well as others on here realize what kind of person you really are to want to take sides with such a corrupt/evil person in Barak Obama. I'm sure its safe to say that if the Devil himself presented you with an opportunity that required you to sell your soul, you would jump right on it. Keep up your arrogance and cockiness.

Learn how to spell.

I think the only way marijuana will gain political acceptance will be the rationalization of the taxation of the substance.

It's the only way for the federal, state, and local governments to tap the market and benefit from it.

Our growing deficit and state budget shortfalls are creating more reasons every month to consider taxing the substance. Look at Ferndale, raid a business, than enact a $2k tax to become a licensed dispensary.

I find this acceptance of marijuana as a medicine and a taxable commodity to be a good thing because once dispensaries can compete without fear of raid's, we the end-user of the product will find more competitive pricing and quality.

Even if it creates some paper work and additional start-up costs for dispensaries....that isn't necessarily such a bad thing. Dispensaries should have security and regulations to work by so they themselves operate in a safe and somewhat regulated manner. E.G. no smoking outdoors, indoor vaporization allowed with proper ventilation, at least 1 security staff on hand at all times enforcing the law (no use of marijuana in front of the dispensary, general security).

I like to think Obama expanding the deficit is oddly a positive thing for marijuana. Like I said, the rationalization to tax a substance and the establishments that service and manufacture the substance is what will progress our agenda further than anything. LOOK AT CALIFORNIA, as a REPUBLICAN governor signs a bill that will now be voted on by the state to decriminalize it. California is the example of a state benefiting from marijuana taxation while dealing with the issues the substance presents (outdoor grow ops that destroy public land for instance).

Another factor is the job creation component. Marijuana already employs a lot of people illegally, and its a shame we don't have the ability to tax their "paycheck". So giving businesses rules and regulations to setup shop and employ people will be a big thing. Jobs aren't coming back to the economy very fast. A lot of people would be happy to make $500/wk being a bud tender,work at a dispensary as a manager/security guard and so on.

Once California legalizes cannabis this November and the Federal government has to make a stand on the issue one way or another it will clear a lot of things up for all of us.

And then this poop slinging about 'my pet politician is less of a 'rectal orifice' then your's is', is really gonna get nasty.

Because the politicians are going to be forced to take a stand one way or the other on the 'cannabis' issue.

And then we will be able to see which side these pols are really on... no matter WHAT party they say they belong to.

Hold on tight. This could get to be a bumpy ride.

Democrats on Marijuana reform: Poor

Republicans on Marijuana reform: Terrible

Why? Because the Republican party has been taken over by phony Republicans who pretend to be conservatives. These fake Republicans control the party and although they say they want government out of your life, everything they do supports more government intervention.

If you think the Democrats are bad (and they are), wait till the phonies take over...

34 Keys To Being a Complete Republican Hypocrite

1-You have to despise gays and Mexicans but pretend you don't.

2- You have to pretend to be a fundamentalist even if you are not.

3- You have to scream "BABY KILLER" a lot and support the government death penalty for mothers and doctors who allow abortions.

4- You have to be super greedy but pretend that it is just a love for capitalism.

5- You have to complain about Obama's spending and conveniently forget you supported an unnecessary war that cost trillions and did nothing to reduce spending during the Bush years.

6- You have to say "family values" a lot, but never support pro-family legislation.

7- You have to pretend you're tough on crime by busting old ladies with cancer who smoke pot and pretending that the drugs you take are safer and superior to an herbal weed.

8- You have to have a trophy wife and pretend you love her, but only until people think you are not gay when she produces children for you. Then you can cheat on her with your South American mistress.

9- You have to not care if poor people don't have health insurance and believe it's their fault, while maintaining a persona of false compassion.

10- You have to attend a monthly militia meeting or at least support their right to own hundreds of machine guns, in case they have to help you fight the oppressive government someday.

11- You have to pretend that your party does not cater to millions of racists and play the victim when someone see's through your shallow veneer. Who Me?!!!!

12- You have to believe in little government when Dems are in charge and support big government when Republicans take over.

13-You have to be against socialism but whine when your Social Security check is late.

14- You have to believe government should stay out of people's lives, except when it comes to who can get married, who can use birth control, who can have babies, who can have legal sex, who can die, who can pray in schools and who can ingest certain drugs. Then the government MUST act.

15- You have to believe Jesus loves you and hates all the people you hate, especially Muslims.

16- You have to believe poor people deserve what they get..while maintaining a persona of false compassion and puting money on the church plate when the pastor speaks of starving children.

17- You have to excuse the religious extremists in your own party, while calling for moderates in foreign countries like Iran.

18- You have to believe that jobs and money are much more important than clean air and water, UNLESS, YOU or YOUR children have to drink polluted water and breath dirty air.

19-You have to be against condom distribution and abortion, until YOUR daughter gets pregnant.

20- You have to have a moral superiority complex and pretend it is just your confidence shining through.

21- You have to support the Tea Party because it makes you look "edgey" but only vote Republican in the booth.

22- You have to hate Obama and if it is for skin color reasons, pretend it is something else...like...he's a Muslim.

23- You want to ban the "morning after pill" and then go to a protest on abortion.

24- You have to say "NO" to any tax increase and then complain about the poor conditions of the roads and schools.

25- You have to hate unions, UNTIL, you get a job in a non-union work place and get harassed by the boss and have no rights.

26- You have to hate the government for abusing your rights, YET, support Republican legislation that chips away your rights and gives more powers to the police when they kick your door in.

27- You have to find a way to complain about civil rights without coming off as a racist.

28- You have to love the freedom of press, yet support all types of censorship.

29- You have to support the right to bear arms, but not the right to put anything you like in your own body (marijuana).

30- You have to complain that the government is hostile to YOUR religion and in the same breath, complain that the government is not hostile enough to THEIR religion.

31- You like to think of environmental groups as "socialist terrorists", until you have an oil spill in your back yard or some big company wants to put a chemical plant in your town, then suddenly those groups become "community saviours".

32- You like to say, "The government can't legislate morality, only Jesus can." While supporting the local round-up and jailing of prostitutes and their customers.

33- You must think of "government regulation" as a dirty word, UNLESS, you just need that regulation to put people you don't like out of business (abortion doctors, marijuana clinics, biker clubs, massage parlors, gay bars, strip clubs, Muslim worship centers, etc.) and then you must support as much regulation as possible.

34- You have to believe that Obama is not a legitimate President because a bunch of lunatics say he isn't a citizen, BUT, believe George W. Bush was a legitimate President, even though a recount showed Al Gore beat him,

AND,

believe the Republicans on the Supreme Court were not "legislating from the bench", when they stopped the recount, with a bogus piece of made up on the fly nonsense as justification for appointing Bush President.

34 Keys To Being a Complete Republican Hypocrite

1-You have to despise gays and Mexicans but pretend you don't.

2- You have to pretend to be a fundamentalist even if you are not.

3- You have to scream "BABY KILLER" a lot and support the government death penalty for mothers and doctors who allow abortions.

4- You have to be super greedy but pretend that it is just a love for capitalism.

5- You have to complain about Obama's spending and conveniently forget you supported an unnecessary war that cost trillions and did nothing to reduce spending during the Bush years.

6- You have to say "family values" a lot, but never support pro-family legislation.

7- You have to pretend you're tough on crime by busting old ladies with cancer who smoke pot and pretending that the drugs you take are safer and superior to an herbal weed.

8- You have to have a trophy wife and pretend you love her, but only until people think you are not gay when she produces children for you. Then you can cheat on her with your South American mistress.

9- You have to not care if poor people don't have health insurance and believe it's their fault, while maintaining a persona of false compassion.

10- You have to attend a monthly militia meeting or at least support their right to own hundreds of machine guns, in case they have to help you fight the oppressive government someday.

11- You have to pretend that your party does not cater to millions of racists and play the victim when someone see's through your shallow veneer. Who Me?!!!!

12- You have to believe in little government when Dems are in charge and support big government when Republicans take over.

13-You have to be against socialism but whine when your Social Security check is late.

14- You have to believe government should stay out of people's lives, except when it comes to who can get married, who can use birth control, who can have babies, who can have legal sex, who can die, who can pray in schools and who can ingest certain drugs. Then the government MUST act.

15- You have to believe Jesus loves you and hates all the people you hate, especially Muslims.

16- You have to believe poor people deserve what they get..while maintaining a persona of false compassion and puting money on the church plate when the pastor speaks of starving children.

17- You have to excuse the religious extremists in your own party, while calling for moderates in foreign countries like Iran.

18- You have to believe that jobs and money are much more important than clean air and water, UNLESS, YOU or YOUR children have to drink polluted water and breath dirty air.

19-You have to be against condom distribution and abortion, until YOUR daughter gets pregnant.

20- You have to have a moral superiority complex and pretend it is just your confidence shining through.

21- You have to support the Tea Party because it makes you look "edgey" but only vote Republican in the booth.

22- You have to hate Obama and if it is for skin color reasons, pretend it is something else...like...he's a Muslim.

23- You want to ban the "morning after pill" and then go to a protest on abortion.

24- You have to say "NO" to any tax increase and then complain about the poor conditions of the roads and schools.

25- You have to hate unions, UNTIL, you get a job in a non-union work place and get harassed by the boss and have no rights.

26- You have to hate the government for abusing your rights, YET, support Republican legislation that chips away your rights and gives more powers to the police when they kick your door in.

27- You have to find a way to complain about civil rights without coming off as a racist.

28- You have to love the freedom of press, yet support all types of censorship.

29- You have to support the right to bear arms, but not the right to put anything you like in your own body (marijuana).

30- You have to complain that the government is hostile to YOUR religion and in the same breath, complain that the government is not hostile enough to THEIR religion.

31- You like to think of environmental groups as "socialist terrorists", until you have an oil spill in your back yard or some big company wants to put a chemical plant in your town, then suddenly those groups become "community saviours".

32- You like to say, "The government can't legislate morality, only Jesus can." While supporting the local round-up and jailing of prostitutes and their customers.

33- You must think of "government regulation" as a dirty word, UNLESS, you just need that regulation to put people you don't like out of business (abortion doctors, marijuana clinics, biker clubs, massage parlors, gay bars, strip clubs, Muslim worship centers, etc.) and then you must support as much regulation as possible.

34- You have to believe that Obama is not a legitimate President because a bunch of lunatics say he isn't a citizen, BUT, believe George W. Bush was a legitimate President, even though a recount showed Al Gore beat him,

AND,

believe the Republicans on the Supreme Court were not "legislating from the bench", when they stopped the recount, with a bogus piece of made up on the fly nonsense as justification for appointing Bush President.

As long as you keep looking at these issues through the lens of a two party system you are a part of the problem, not a part of the solution. This REPUBLIC is not just made up of Republicans or Democrats. I am in no way bashing you. I want to try to help move this debate forward. You can't work together if you only see r's and d's my friend. This arguing and finger pointing is being used against us, to keep us from actually seeing and DEBATING civilly the real issues.

WOW. Tolerance isn't a word you understand,is it? Yet you expect it from others.

I am very tolerant of the phony Republican's hypocrisy...until they target me. They can do whatever they want and I could care less. They do not reciprocate.

They(you obviously) just have this nasty habit of wanting to force everyone into their own moral agenda.

The phony Republican always brings up the notion of tolerance to deflect away from the real issues, so you are "on cue".

As the phony Republican (like your buddy Bouchard) throws people in jail for growing an herb, he says,

"Why are you not tolerant of my viewpoint, that all pot heads are criminals?"

Yes, we are intolerant of intolerance. Thanks for asking.

Republicans and Democrats are not the same. They are similar. There is nothing wrong in pointing out who is slightly better for this issue and the people who think reform is important.

Democrats are slightly better...today...right now.

Of similar items, you always prefer one over the other. That doesn't mean the one you prefer is significantly better than the one you don't choose.

If you go to choose an apple at the store and you must have one.... and you see two bruised apples, you pick the least bruised apple. Doesn't mean you like it.

Yes, you can choose to not buy an apple. You can choose to avoid Dems and Reps.

Archived