Expunging Of Felony ?

jinx

I have a 50 yr old client with a CCW conviction who has severe chronic pain . The conviction is over 20 years old. What does he need to do to get it expunged so that he can qualify for MMJ Certification as well as become a Caregivedr ?

Dr. Jinx

As long as its not drug related he doesn't need to have anything expunged a ccw felony is not something that can stop you from becoming either a caregiver or patient to my knowledge.

As long as its not drug related he doesn't need to have anything expunged ccw felony is not something that can stop you from becoming either a caregiver or patient to my knowledge/

What a law a child molester can be a caregiver I almost lost my right to be a caregiver I don't want to be one but still not right.

Ok i understand that setiment but is it your opinion that felons should not be allowed to be caregivers or?

I feel every one should be able to grow as many plants as needed and that it should not be illegal, it being some what illegal is the main problem

Silverblue, the only felons that cannot be caregivers are drug related felons. Any other crime in the world is fine, just don't be like me, don't get busted with two grams of indiana ditch weed in Michigan in 1969...lol...really, that is what started me on my road to being an activist, and that has turned out alright so far. I became a CC leader because I couldn't help others through my caregiver skills. Strange thing, this law that we are trying to live within, but it is what it is...Peace...j.b.

felons can not be cg's. A felon can get expunged but don't say he wants to be a cg or pt, have to say something else, can't just do it for MM, that's what I heard.

Sb

Archived