Afirmitive Defence

shazam

I just wanted to say that I thought your offer was fantastic and a great thing! It shows a lot about why you practice law and you're intentions to help people. Very cool!

+++rep

Thank you for the kind words. Honestly, I used to represent the multinational corporations against the Average Joe, but it didn't take long for me to realize I was hating it. I kept at it a few years due to financial reasons (gotta feed, clothe and ensure the roof over the heads of my family), but in the end I had to get out or I wouldn't be able to live with myself anymore. I went to law school to help, not hurt. That is my motivation.

One last thing, to those out there who I'm in contact with and have asked a question or two, I'm doing my damndest to address them all. So I do apologize if I've been unable to get a prompt answer to some of you out there, but I'm working on it.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

with this defence, if you have a qualfying condition,with proof from you Dr. there is NO REASON TO TAKE A PLEA EVER. again shazam, FIGHT THIS TO THE BITTER END> PLEASE I BEG OF YOU DONT LAY DOWN AND ROLL OVER..............

I will still be fighting this. I need to keep my Drivers lic. wish me luck.

Things turned out just fine with the plea. $550.00 fines and lic restriction 60 mounths.

no probation no drug tests. What ive learned from all this is, What weve all know all the long.

Dont trust anyone that has to do anything with the law. Lawyers included.

who is the real criminal here?

Having the medical marihuana warrior lawyer has a BIG pricetag shazam.. but i pmed you the #

GL

Im a member of minorml and matt offered to side bar for free, and im sure just the mention of his name got them to drop my case.

Peace

FTW

Jim

Im a member of minorml and matt offered to side bar for free, and im sure just the mention of his name got them to drop my case.

Peace

FTW

Jim

I wonder if he would appreciate you saying that.. LOL im sure its true and Im sure hes awesome and im sure he scares the crap out of anyone who will have to go up against him.. BUT when my friend got totally railroaded by Bay O Net He said he would gladly take his case.. just leave a 10000 dollar check with his secretary.

I wonder if he would appreciate you saying that.. LOL I'm sure its true and I'm sure hes awesome and I'm sure he scares the crap out of anyone who will have to go up against him.. BUT when my friend got totally railroaded by Bay O Net He said he would gladly take his case.. just leave a 10000 dollar check with his secretary.

i would say that he help us out and got are case dismissed and it did not cost us any money he is a good Lawyer and i thank him all the time

I wonder if he would appreciate you saying that.. LOL im sure its true and Im sure hes awesome and im sure he scares the crap out of anyone who will have to go up against him.. BUT when my friend got totally railroaded by Bay O Net He said he would gladly take his case.. just leave a 10000 dollar check with his secretary.

Annie Matt is for the cause, He knows an awful lot about the law, (he is an aquaintance of the woman that wrote the law) and he is not afraid to file briefs that other attnys wont. Matt directed me to get a court appt attny, and than he would call him and tell him or me what i wanted him to do, he said if he didnt do it we would call a mistrial. the court appt attny talked to matt, they were aware of each other ( they knew each other) my paper worked was show to prosecutor and it was dismissed, on the account that I was a qualifying patient. No money was ever discussed, and he said he would come up if he had to!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Annie Matt is for the cause, He knows an awful lot about the law, (he is an aquaintance of the woman that wrote the law) and he is not afraid to file briefs that other attnys wont. Matt directed me to get a court appt attny, and than he would call him and tell him or me what i wanted him to do, he said if he didnt do it we would call a mistrial. the court appt attny talked to matt, they were aware of each other ( they knew each other) my paper worked was show to prosecutor and it was dismissed, on the account that I was a qualifying patient. No money was ever discussed, and he said he would come up if he had to!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Thats awesome!! I know Matt is for our cause.. I have seen him speak and he is definately for the cause.. I was just kinda trying to let shazam know its not cheap to have the medical marihuana warrior lawyer.. I am quite positive he does countless hours of work for free for ppl.. I never ever was meaning i was down on him.. Im not.. Im for him and hes for me..

Thats awesome!! I know Matt is for our cause.. I have seen him speak and he is definately for the cause.. I was just kinda trying to let shazam know its not cheap to have the medical marihuana warrior lawyer.. I am quite positive he does countless hours of work for free for ppl.. I never ever was meaning i was down on him.. Im not.. Im for him and hes for me..

Matt was very helpful to me also. My lawyer up north found me guilty before i when to court.

he whent to the evidentury hearing with no paper work. nada.

ands told me i didnt have to be there. da

Matt was very helpful to me also. My lawyer up north found me guilty before i when to court.

he whent to the evidentury hearing with no paper work. nada.

ands told me i didnt have to be there. da

Things turned out just fine with the plea. $550.00 fines and lic restriction 60 mounths.

what you cant drive for 60 Mounths thats not to good is this all over now for you?

what you cant drive for 60 Mounths thats not to good is this all over now for you?

Cant drive at all for 30 days. then 5 months restricted.work only. And this is over.

I work out of my pole barn in my back yard. i dont usally go far anyway.

Bob and torey sent the link .. thanks guys.. But i would also like to add that someone added a link on here say about a month ago that was supposed to be a guide for lawyers to effectively use an aff defense for their clients.. I printed that link out and have it in my briefcase in a paper form. I cannot say forsure but it seems to me it was micheal korman.. There was also a link for the form to send to the judicial tenure commity posted on the same thread.. If i was mr keil i would have printed that as the kalkaska rulings seem to not follow the intent or spirit of the law.. Imo. And you may want to find the link as well that is the directive (or whatever) From the attorney general to the mdch speaking on if they were allowed to privatize the program or not.. The comments towards the end of that letter speak of the spirit of the law being liberally used in cases where judges need to interpret the law in regards to Peoples initiatives.. (welch foods?) LOL but im no lawyer.. Or techie so if someone else has these links please add them for the good counselor.

http://sites.google.com/site/medcannabis/freeformbank

Archived