Pure Fresh Local Honey

Willy

Hi, hope this is ok to post this here, it seems the best place? First off I raise honeybees, and i always have a few hundred lbs of pure wild flower honey. I don't know if anyone wants to use honey instead of sugar, (which is better for you) you can PM me and we can work something out. Hope your interested. :)

I also have pure bees wax. you can use for other things as well. You would be best to know if you can use it. Again just Pm me and we can see what works out.

Willy

I love honey and have 5 different kinds at this time. My fav is Tupelo or Buck Wheat. I also have local wild flower. Orange Blossom is yummy also.. I would love to try some of yours. I have an empty 2 lb jar right now. How much to fill it up?

HI, 8.00 would do it. what is your location. :) i have 3lb jars already filled and 2lb, as well as gallon 40.00 etc.

OMG I love bees.. I want a couple skeps when we finally move. But I hope to have a good honey supplier when I do... Deep SW corner of MI.

Im pretty sure skeps are illegal in Michigan. topbar or langstroth style.

And i can help you get started. I am selling nucs this spring.

Im pretty sure skeps are illegal in Michigan. topbar or langstroth style.

And i can help you get started. I am selling nucs this spring.

lol... I don't know what topbar or langstroth means, guess I better hit my books and do some learning..

But I bet that means no traditional skeps for me :( Dang, and I love those..

Does that mean only the boxes I see at the edge of farmers fields? But I don't want a huge stack of boxes for a whole field, just a little bee goodness for my gardens.

If we are in MI by spring and I am ready to set up, I would be grateful Willy, for any help you can provide. Something tells me even if I memorize books, there is still a whole bag of tricks to be learned.

Please contact me if you are a serious honey collector. Thanks

And what would meet serious honey collector. I have 10 hives, at them moment. I produce in the neigborhood of 400lbs a year. you tell me.

To all the people that are beekeepers....have you noticed a lower amount of honey production this year? I noticed I was WAY down on the amount of honey my hives produced. I harvested honey in the early part of September, which is later than I usually start to collect. When I checked my hives in the July they seemed to not be putting on as much honey as I would have liked so I waited until they could collect some of the Golden Rod.

To all the people that are beekeepers....have you noticed a lower amount of honey production this year? I noticed I was WAY down on the amount of honey my hives produced. I harvested honey in the early part of September, which is later than I usually start to collect. When I checked my hives in the July they seemed to not be putting on as much honey as I would have liked so I waited until they could collect some of the Golden Rod.

bees

Interesting recent article about the decline of the bee population. Dunno if you just got less honey or missing bees.. but crap like this might have something to do with it.

Part of the reason I want to set up a bee home after we move.. I wanna help preserve those golden angels :)

bees

Interesting recent article about the decline of the bee population. Dunno if you just got less honey or missing bees.. but crap like this might have something to do with it.

Part of the reason I want to set up a bee home after we move.. I wanna help preserve those golden angels :)

bump

Hi, hope this is ok to post this here, it seems the best place? First off I raise honeybees, and i always have a few hundred lbs of pure wild flower honey. I don't know if anyone wants to use honey instead of sugar, (which is better for you) you can PM me and we can work something out. Hope your interested. :)

I also have pure bees wax. you can use for other things as well. You would be best to know if you can use it. Again just Pm me and we can see what works out.

Willy

You're making my mouth water! I haven't had real honey since my beekeeper friend passed away a few years ago.

Do you sell the honey in the comb? I used to get a couple of cakes now and then.

I'll pm you for your phone number. I have a friend over your way and he'll be visiting this side of the state soon.

Thanx!

Archived