Please Take The Time To Read This..

Sometimes society becomes so chaotic that we don't know who to turn to for help. Recent times have felt like that for not just me, but many Americans. If we cannot find the answer at the present time, perhaps we shall look into the past. Quotes from a man that truly represented the United States of America. Hope it provides some positive insight..

Allow the president to invade a neighboring nation, whenever he shall deem it necessary to repel an invasion, and you allow him to do so whenever he may choose to say he deems it necessary for such a purpose - and you allow him to make war at pleasure.

Abraham Lincoln

Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other.

Abraham Lincoln

Am I not destroying my enemies when I make friends of them?

Abraham Lincoln

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

Abraham Lincoln

Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world.

Abraham Lincoln

As I would not be a slave, so I would not be a master. This expresses my idea of democracy.

Abraham Lincoln

As our case is new, we must think and act anew.

Abraham Lincoln

Avoid popularity if you would have peace.

Abraham Lincoln

Ballots are the rightful and peaceful successors to bullets.

Abraham Lincoln

Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm.

Abraham Lincoln

Books serve to show a man that those original thoughts of his aren't very new at all.

Abraham Lincoln

Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

Abraham Lincoln

right. not like they don't give us our identity with our SSN, and DL number. Or the fact we register with the gov't for our ability to grow marijuana and consume as medicine. There are some people who would like to take it away...but it won't happen. cali will legalize completely and generation Y will take over the entire nation. we will have our marijuana legalized some day...we will all benefit - gov't included. shouldnt they? why not?

Yeah I'm not hiding anything nor am I worried. I'm a small potatoe compared to alot of the other people on here bragging about their 72 plants in their basement which can be found from the I.P. they are posting from. If you guys are really worried about things like that it sounds like you're doing something you're not supposed to be. I'm not going to post a portrait of myself with my address underneath it but I thought it followed the theme so I added it, I never asked you to post any of your tattoos or scars.

Archived