Daniel Grow, For Attorney General Of Michigan

Wild Bill

Leyton is the only Michigan candidate to date willing to openly accept campaign donations from the cannabis reform movement, over fifteen thousand to date that I know of. He is our only, best choice. Stay home, vote for Grow, wait for Schuette to step up and clean up this mess that is medical marijuana. He can do a fine job of it if only we let him.

I say D. Grow for Oakland County Prosecuotr 2012.

And no, I am not joking.

That is a good idea, that county should be a focus of getting those people OUT. They have shown themselves to be ready to attack MMJ use at any time. Take one of the weak points in the state and make it a stronghold!

• 2 weeks later...

MY VOTE IS FOR DANIEL GROW!!! Ive spoke to him personally and I TRUST and BELIEVE IN HIM! He regularly attends comp meetings in Berrien Co, Do the others?

Then, I honestly hope and pray that your vote is one that would have been a vote for Schuette and that you normally vote republican.

If not, I hope you realize that by doing so you are actually voting twice.

You are taking away a vote from David Leyton and not taking away a vote from Schuette.

Does that make sense?

If Leyton loses by a few hundred votes.........

Mizerman :sword:

I get that. It would be nice to always be able to vote for the person who is best suited for the position. However there is no chance for a third party candidate. Voting for one, at least in this election, is throwing your vote away. I would challenge anyone to point me to a third party candidate that was voted in above a school board position. Maybe some day a leader will arise in one of those parties that is so charismatic, and such a great leader that voters will flock to that person. Even Ross Perot with his billions could not be that person.

There is no other race that has the potential to affect the membership here more than the Attorney General position. Vote for Leyton.

Archived