Houghton Lake Meeting Tomorrow..

mayorherb

Sad I didn't know about it until yesterday. Poop.

Put me on a mailing list.

How many were there ?

Get the word out early for the next date.

Should just go to Prudenville more often anyway.

Peace . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Today is The Day ....

You Did Not Miss it ...

Today is the 12 th ....

Hey! I was just looking around for a notice of this -- thanks!

.... like your other post about the Clare meeting, though, this one shows up in a strange forum section .... currently in 'Drug Abuse Problems'

mmm wonder why? that is odd..I was just looking in my recent post for it and i couldnt find it..wondered what was up.

Good to meet with you guys last night. Thanks to Tarzan, mayorherb, and others for making everyone happy. And thanks to mayorherb for a neverending stream of crazy stories about his neighbors:)

Randy said meetings will be pretty regular through the winter, second Tuesday of the month at 7PM.

Great meeting with everyone last night.. :-) Sam.. I wish you could have joined us..

Please everyone lets not forget we are having a personal needs drive for the next two meetings.. We are either going to donate the items to the local womens shelter or the project Hope christmas food giveaway. So if everyone in our club/community could donate as generously as possible. We want to make sure MM has a good name in our community. Personal needs items can include items like.. Toothpaste/toothbrushes, Soap, Toilet paper, Mouthwash, Shampoo, Razors, Diapers, Wet Wipes, Laundry detergent,Lotion, Or any such item as that.. Thanks again and i hope our first community project will be a grand success. Again.. Lots of great ppl in our community and i was honored to meet with you all..

Morning Annie , boroboro , mayorherb ....

Was a really Nice Meeting last night

and nice seeing Everyone Again ....

A Big Thanks to Randy for Allowing

Us such a Beautiful place to Fellowship at ...

Randy and his wife are very Good People ...

The Camp Fire was Great ...

I wish i would of been smart enough to bring

a jacket and could of stayed longer ,

But 80 miles back is a long drive by myself ....

Plus , Today I've got to drive 80 miles to the East

to help Marty over at Greenbush Tonight Meeting :thumbsu:

Today is The Day ....

You Did Not Miss it ...

Today is the 12 th ....

Glad I made it. I must have been confused by my Stinky Widow. Great for my back... not thinking and typing. Glad I was sitting on your left side at the beach bonfire. A great time was had by all. Wow. Second Tuesday of every month. See you all next month. Better remind me. LOL. Randy rocks ! So did the Cheese, and all the other snacks !! :thumbsu:

• 4 weeks later...

The Houghton Lake (Prudenville) meeting is the second Tuesday of the month. Sept - May. Off for the summer.

Nov. 9th, this time around. 7pm.

And lets not forget we are having a Personal Needs Drive so if each person attending could bring AT LEAST one personal needs item we would really appreciate it. We will be donating the items to either Project Hopes Christmas giveaway or the local womans shelter. Personal needs items would include Soap, Shampoo and conditioner, Razor and shaving creme.Toothbrushes and toothpaste, Toilet paper or laundry detergent, deodorant,Diapers and Wipers. Thanks again to all who donate.. :-)

The Houghton Lake (Prudenville) Meeting

November 9th , 2010

Place : East Bay Lodge

Time : 7pm - 9pm

And lets not forget we are having a Personal Needs Drive so if each person attending could bring AT LEAST one personal needs item we would really appreciate it. We will be donating the items to either Project Hopes Christmas giveaway or the local womans shelter. Personal needs items would include Soap, Shampoo and conditioner, Razor and shaving creme.Toothbrushes and toothpaste, Toilet paper or laundry detergent, deodorant,Diapers and Wipers. Thanks again to all who donate..

:-)

Im bringing a Sour Slut with me.. LOL to be continued..

I'm Sure Bubba Kush will be please to meet Sour Slut ...

I just got off the phone w/ Black Jack & Black Queen

and they said they'll be there also .... :thumbsu:

I also heard that Scooby-doo will be there ... :thumbsu:

Looking foward to seeing you tonight Annie

When : December 14th , 2010 (Second Tuesday of the month. Sept-May)

Time : 7pm - 9pm

Place : East Bay Lodge

Houghton Lake, (Prudenville) MI

MAP

Had fun last night..... like a keg party, minus the keg. lol. Met a few new people. Even brought a carded buddy. Always enjoy running into friends, like: Rob, The Mayor, Tarzan, Bubba Kush, Sour Slut, Black Jack, Black Queen, Master Kush, Chocolope, and Annie..too many more to remember. Campfire on beach was inviting. Patients looking for Caregivers should check this meeting out. Lots of knowledge, experience, and variety. Cool, laid back people. Hats off to Randy for letting us gather and share !! Noticed we also collected a bunch of stuff for the Special Needs Drive. Nice. See you in December !! :-)

Had fun last night..... like a keg party, minus the keg. lol. Met a few new people. Even brought a carded buddy. Always enjoy running into friends, like: Rob, The Mayor, Tarzan, Bubba Kush, Sour Slut, Black Jack, Black Queen, Master Kush, Chocolope, and Annie..too many more to remember.Campfire on beach was inviting. Patients looking for Caregivers should check this meeting out. Lots of knowledge, experience, and variety. Cool, laid back people. Hats off to Randy for letting us gather and share !! Noticed we also collected a bunch of stuff for the Special Needs Drive. Nice. See you in December !!

Yes , Randy is a Great Host ... :thumbsu:

He has a Perfect Place to Fellowship at .... :thumbsu:

We could of used some background Music ...

I enjoyed the Great Fellowship and the Great Tasting Meds ...

Hope Everyone enjoyed my Bubba Kush , Black Queen & Black Jack ?

It was nice to see everyone last night around the Campfire ...

Thanks 'Budz-4-U' for the Great tasting Meds you shared

and was nice seeing you again :thumbsu:

This is also the location for the next MI NORML meetings. It sounds like a nice place and good people. they are giving a real deal on the rooms too. I am tempted to go.

Michigan NORML

4th Quarter Meeting 2010

The Michigan chapter of NORML will be holding it's 4th quarter meeting on November 20th, 2010 at the East Bay Lodge in Prudenville, MI (Houghton Lake). The meeting will begin at 1:30 pm, and as always, is open to the public.

There are three board positions up for election this year (an e-survey has been sent to the MI-NORML talk-list for members to vote), and the new board members will be determined and announced during the meeting. And election results will surely be discussed in terms of how the cannabis community in Michigan should continue.

An auction, led by our great auctioneer Matt Abel, will once again be held immediately following the meeting. Bring any item you would like to donate to the cause; all money from auctioned items goes to Michigan NORML.

After the meeting there will again be a member appreciaton dinner this year. The dinner is free to all current, dues-paying members. (Any members who joined under the two-for-one membership, the one member's dinner is free, your spouse/significant other/etc must pay $10.) An e-survey will be sent via the talk-list for members to choice their dinner (roast pork tenderloin, grilled chicken breast or leg & thigh, vegetarian) and their soft drink of choice. A vegetable will also be included with the dinner. And as always, people are encourage to bring foods/snacks they wish to share.

Information

What: Michigan NORML 4th Quarter Meeting

When: November 20th, 2010 @ 1:30pm

Where: East Bay Lodge, located on the south end of Houghton Lake about 9 miles west of I75 (exit #227)

www.eastbaylodge.com

For reservations call Randy & Lorrie (owners and MI-NORML members) at 989-366-5910 or toll free at 888-265-0660. Rooms are available for Friday night and Saturday night. Special rates available for weekend, let him know you are a Michigan NORML member.

Archived