Attitude Seed Bank

Tommy217xxx

the monthly special is only for for the first fri-mon of each month normally.

it's a 15pound (about 20 dollar) minimum.

the new special will be advertised next weekend probably.

go on their site and sign up for the free e-mail. you will get a email every time a new one comes out.

http://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/cannabis-seeds/cat_126.html

Guest knucklehead bob

Hey does anyone know what the min order is to get free seeds from attitude seed bank? What is the current monthly special?

I think it goes by how much you order. I just ordered a pack of feminized seeds & got one femiinized seed free.:)

I think it goes by how much you order. I just ordered a pack of feminized seeds & got one femiinized seed free.:)

they have UFO's (free seeds) all day every day. the more you spend, the more ufo's you get.

but they have a "once a month special" where you place an order, get your beans plus any ufo's that you have "earned" PLUS a package of extra free beans.

its the first weekend of every month.

i have spent $50 total with them and came away with over 25 seeds before because of their specials.

don't forget to enter 420 in the voucher box to get a discount,,,i have a "friend" who just rec'd this months special,,BOGO DNA,he bought OG18xskunk,and got Pure afghan free(13 seeds).then 3 free Fem.seeds from G13 labs.then he bought 1 Jillybean reg.to throw him 3 freebees total for that with the og18....all together he got 33 seeds and a coffee cup for $106.00 including shipping.now thats a good deal in my book..lol...and then my "friend" gave them all to me....i'm going to do some Fem.seeds for the first time,i'm a very happy guy...lol..zb

don't forget to enter 420 in the voucher box to get a discount,,,i have a "friend" who just rec'd this months special,,BOGO DNA,he bought OG18xskunk,and got Pure afghan free(13 seeds).then 3 free Fem.seeds from G13 labs.then he bought 1 Jillybean reg.to throw him 3 freebees total for that with the og18....all together he got 33 seeds and a coffee cup for $106.00 including shipping.now thats a good deal in my book..lol...and then my "friend" gave them all to me....i'm going to do some Fem.seeds for the first time,i'm a very happy guy...lol..zb

The "freebies" Attitude sent were a joke in my book,all fem seeds from GH seeds. I sprouted them,grew them,and then tossed them because they were all male!!!

Caveat Emptor: when it comes to free seeds. But i will give Attiude kudos for fast shipping.

The "freebies" Attitude sent were a joke in my book,all fem seeds from GH seeds. I sprouted them,grew them,and then tossed them because they were all male!!!

Caveat Emptor: when it comes to free seeds. But i will give Attiude kudos for fast shipping.

i've heard of a lot of draw backs with using Fem seeds,that's why i've stayed away from them in the past,but given their cost and the fact that they're from two different venders,i've got little to lose..so it's in the garden they go...lol..i hope to prove you wrong AJ..lol...but we will see....

as far as getting seeds sent to the house,i think its perferred not to have them sent there but i haven't heard of anyone having trouble with it...good luck with your grow...zzb

• 1 month later...

I'm glad I'm not the only one I was just tellin my lady last night that I was worried about my beans being seized but its been less than 2 weeks and my first order from them took 13 days from the day it was shipped to the day I got it. I dont know if you guys are tracking your order but for the past couple days when I track on usps it says they have recieved a letter that a package was coming from the UK but as of this morning it still is not in the USPS database... I ordered the Tshirt so I guess I will get them sooner or later even if they were seized but I reallly want them before Xmas!

Mine shipped on the 7th and usps site says as of today:

Your item was processed through and left our BETHPAGE, NY 11714 facility on December 15, 2010. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

so maybe by tomorrow or Sat. will let you all know if and when it comes.

Mine shipped on the 7th and usps site says as of today:

Your item was processed through and left our BETHPAGE, NY 11714 facility on December 15, 2010. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

so maybe by tomorrow or Sat. will let you all know if and when it comes.

Mine says the same thing.

is there anybody else still waiting for their package. ordered mine on dec 4 (dec promo). i realize its the holidays and mail is slow.

My nov 23rd order just got to customs here in the states, over three weeks.

They said the big UK snowstorm messed up royal mail really bad, royal had my pack for over two weeks before they finally sent it.

My nov 23rd order just got to customs here in the states, over three weeks.

They said the big UK snowstorm messed up royal mail really bad, royal had my pack for over two weeks before they finally sent it.

mine usually takes 8-10 days. i guess that explains it....

I have a TON of orders with attitude, both new and old site, it almost always takes 7-8 days from the time I place the order, to when it arrives, this is the only time it's been late like this.

I emailed them twice, and they said it was the big snowstorm.

Attitude sent my pack out right away, it just sat at royal mail for over two weeks before being transfered to the US.

This is what royal mail tracking said, and still says now.

"We have received your item, posted on 23/11/10 and it is being processed for delivery abroad."

But it did finally show up on USPS tracking as having arrived in the US a couple days ago.

From Royal Mail: Your item, posted on 05/12/10 with reference LDXXXXXXXXXX has been passed to the overseas postal service for delivery in UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

From USPS: Class: First-Class Mail International

Service(s): International Letter

We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece.

11 days to make a 12 hour flight? It has left the UK and never arrived in the US is basically what this is telling me, anyone else want to be blunt and tell me they were seized or is there some hope for me to hold onto that maybe they didn't get scanned in when they came into the US and they'll just show up? I haven't recieved notice of seizure but I don't know how long that takes for them to get that out to you.

From Royal Mail: Your item, posted on 05/12/10 with reference LDXXXXXXXXXX has been passed to the overseas postal service for delivery in UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

From USPS: Class: First-Class Mail International

Service(s): International Letter

We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece.

11 days to make a 12 hour flight? It has left the UK and never arrived in the US is basically what this is telling me, anyone else want to be blunt and tell me they were seized or is there some hope for me to hold onto that maybe they didn't get scanned in when they came into the US and they'll just show up? I haven't recieved notice of seizure but I don't know how long that takes for them to get that out to you.

My understanding from the staff at attitude is that Royal mails tracking is messed up right now, and not to trust what it says.

Like i said in my post, my pack is in the US now, 3 weeks later, but royal mails tracking says they still have it.

Mine didn't show up on US tracking for over two and a half weeks, I wouldn't give up on yours yet.

Archived