Help Leaf Patter Went From 5 To 3 To 1

jonh420

i got some exile and perma frost clones they were in dirt cups and i transplanted into bubble buckets with hydroten they were fine then a few weeks ago the new leaves looked deformed it went from 5 leafs to 3 leafs to 1 leaf wtf..ph and nutes are perfect temp is good .i am veging 24 hrs with a 125 watt cfl.can i flower like this .or how do i fix this problem.i am using the lucas method

I wouldn't be wacking the leafs off in flower as thats where the buds your after get there food. By the plant going to single leafs sets, she's tellin ya she has issues and I'd prolly guess it's that tiny light. Get her some light man,,,, get her some light......

I wouldn't be wacking the leafs off in flower as thats where the buds your after get there food. By the plant going to single leafs sets, she's tellin ya she has issues and I'd prolly guess it's that tiny light. Get her some light man,,,, get her some light......

In my case, the leaf pattern must have been in the genetics. Happened on 3 out of 9 plants, the 3 where all the same strain.

If I wouldn't have trimmed them, I would of had a head of lettuce and no buds. I know this because I did not trim one of them.. and that's what it was. I called it cannalettuce :) made some good hash tho :thumbsu:

<br />Sorry I didn't see this earlier man. I just caught this thread. The clones were started under a 4oo watt MH. If your in 18/6, they shouldn't go into flower even under a CFL. The cuts came from an older clone mother, so that might be why some are 1 leafer and 2 out of 3 are there. In the one pic out of focus you'll see it has a 5 leafer up top but a 1 leafer and 2 below. Don't worry they straighten up the older it gets. If you need meds to get you by let me know, if that is cool. I have got to make a fish run on Friday. Here is there sisters pics..................<br /><br /><b>top view</b><br />exile_001.jpg<br /><b>3 leafer</b><br />exile_002.jpg<br /><b>1 leafer</b><br />exile_003.jpg<br /><b>5 leafer</b><br />exile_004.jpg<br />
<br /><br /><br />

yes i have them on 24hr light under cfl.when i put in flower room they will be under a 1000 w light. i put more light on them and they are going back to normal,thanks indica.any new clones ?

I took clones 3 weeks into flower and ended up with cannalettuce too...but after 4 weeks they are finally going back to normal. I don'nt know what I'm gonna do with that huge leafball in the middle of the plant though. Its so thick I can't figure out where to start doing surgury on it, or even if I should.

Should I try to cut that stuff out or just leave it as is?

I took clones 3 weeks into flower and ended up with cannalettuce too...but after 4 weeks they are finally going back to normal. I don'nt know what I'm gonna do with that huge leafball in the middle of the plant though. Its so thick I can't figure out where to start doing surgury on it, or even if I should.

Should I try to cut that stuff out or just leave it as is?

i "usually" just leave it alone, if its that bad. ive had some bad ones too :)

after they hit flower for a couple weeks, that big crazy ball will become a big handful of dead crap you can just pull off in one chunk.

Archived