Has Anyone Received A Call Back From Mmmp

Yes. Be polite - they are swamped.

However, we all know the wait time is a joke. The people assigned to work in that program don't LIKE the program.

Send e-mails and follow it up with another phone call...and then politely tell them that if they don't get back with you in 72 hours that you'll just drive over to their office to help clear up any questions they may have.

Mizerman

I have read on this site that email has been more effective for ppl than phone calls.. Have you tried an email?

I try,ed email before calling,,and believe it or not my computer got all jammed up/frozen when I hit the send key. Once I got the computer working again Google mail informed me somebody or thing was f ing wih my gmail account from like japan and or kerea. Had to verify account with phone # through google to get going. Scared to try emailing them again. very wierd!

thanks

Yes. Be polite - they are swamped.

However, we all know the wait time is a joke. The people assigned to work in that program don't LIKE the program.

Send e-mails and follow it up with another phone call...and then politely tell them that if they don't get back with you in 72 hours that you'll just drive over to their office to help clear up any questions they may have.

Mizerman

I know of one person who works there, checking apps. She enjoys her job very much, is committed to accuracy and doesn't think one bit less of a cannabis user than a person who chooses not to use it. She recommended calling and leaving a message.

Important, say AND spell your entire name so they can look you up. If they don't know how to spell your name, and you don't leave your SSN, they cannot locate your app. Second, leave a phone number (with area code) AND an email address, spell the email address too. Hope this helps.

I received a call from MDCH a few months hack about my renewal, my app was incomplete. Was only sent in 1 1/2 weeks prior. She was able to correct the app., and send for approval that afternoon. Renewal card came lightning fast. So when she called I snagged her # from my caller ID. Called her back and she was pretty cool. Asked me to, and I promised not to give out her number, but said she would not mind if I called her on occasion with questions. Have had to call her five or six times now.... lol.

I have emailed them and called them, the emails I recieved back were pretty much pre made, but the call back I got was awsome, Mellissa she helped me out a whole lot, if you are polite and not raising hell with them they will answer you. I wrote my phone number on an email and they called me with in an hr!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Archived