Any Re-Certifications?

motownbass

I am going to get re-certified in November, after MDCH sends me the form. I already am a card holing Pt. with lumbar degenerative disc disease, and arthritis. I live in Romulus and hoping to find a doc closer to me. I went to Okemos the first time for privacy issues, but that does not matter to me now. If you can recommend someone that may do this for $100 I would appreciate it. I am now underemployed, and fileing for SSD. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. :unsure:

I am going to get re-certified in November, after MDCH sends me the form. I already am a card holing Pt. with lumbar degenerative disc disease, and arthritis. I live in Romulus and hoping to find a doc closer to me. I went to Okemos the first time for privacy issues, but that does not matter to me now. If you can recommend someone that may do this for $100 I would appreciate it. I am now underemployed, and fileing for SSD. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. :unsure:

here is where you can print the renewal form so you will not have to wait on the MDCH http://www.michigan.gov/documents/mdch/Medical_Marihuana_RENEWAL_Packet_3-10_313245_7.pdf ... good luck to you!

I have a guy in Livonia for you, PM me if you still haven't found anyone.

Hi. I'm not sure if this answers your question entirely, but the Ann Arbor Health Collective has a doctor available on Mondays, 4-7 p.m., who does re-certifications for an affordable price (half of what you pay as a first-time patient). If it's not too far of a drive for you, perhaps you could consider this option. I know that many other collectives and dispensaries also have doctors available, so if Ann Arbor is too far, you could always call around your area and find another place.

Good luck!

here is where you can print the renewal form so you will not have to wait on the MDCH http://www.michigan....10_313245_7.pdf ... good luck to you!

Thanks for the link rite to the page i need! Im going to the dr. to get my renewal signed tomorow!

Thank You, You saved me the time to look for them, my card expires 12-1 so i figure 5 weeks early mite get it eh?

Peace

FTW

Jim

Thanks for the link rite to the page i need! Im going to the dr. to get my renewal signed tomorow!

Thank You, You saved me the time to look for them, my card expires 12-1 so i figure 5 weeks early mite get it eh?

Peace

FTW

Jim

your welcome my friend..have a safe trip!

My card also expires 12-01 and the state didnt send me anything I mailed my paperwork today hopefully Ill have my card by my birthday March 28

I got my renew papers 6 weeks before card expired.

Got my new card 20 + days after They received app...............

Hope this eases your mind a little.........:)

...going to get re-certified in November...someone that may do this for $100...I am now underemployed, and filing for SSD.

We feel you. Jobs are scarce, SSD is difficult to win, plus you have medical needs and legal rights. Offering this one-time help: $75 renewal charge includes the physician check-up and signature on the renewal form if patient's condition meets state law; then I hand-deliver your valid, defensible, mistake-free application right to the office of the MMMP Registry for expedited processing. On the Social Security Disability process, we have 2 professional disability appeals advocates (one is a doctor) with a very high win record. When your initial appl. gets denied (as ~80% are) you have only 60 days to file your one-shot appeal so get in touch with me to reach our advocates. You do not pay any fee unless we win your appeal.

You also receive free membership to our Lansing-based nonprofit compassion club. I point out we're a mmj nonprofit education organization and -not- a dispensary. Our services include bona fide doctor-patient relationship encounters where we keep records per state law, educating the public about the MMMAct, processing medical marijuana card applications, and facilitating patients-caregivers-clubs interaction within the MMMAct. We help qualified patients and primary caregivers find each other, then we process their applications.

PM me for more deets.

• 4 months later...

Archived