First Grow

smokedoc58

OK GOING TO BE LEGAL ON FRIDAY AND GOING TO START GROWING,I HAVE PURCHASED THESE SEEDS AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK SUCH AS WHATS IS EZ,HOW GOOD IT IS ECT. IM GOING TRY IT WITH BUBBLETOTES MADE THE WAY BUBBLEGROWER DOES SO I PURCHASED THESE SEEDS JACK FLASH,JACK HERER,NEVELLES HAZE,SUPER LEMON HAZE,BLUE MYSTIC,SPECIAL KUSH #1,SPECIAL QUEEN #1,SHINING SILVER HAZE,AMNESIA HAZE. SO WILL I HAVE ANY POBLEMS WITH THESE THAT I SHOULD KNOW ABOUT. I WOULD ALSO LIKE A CAREGIVER FOR ABOUT TWO MONTHS I LIVE IN BERRIEN COUNTY.

I THOUGHT YOU COULD HAVE A CAREGIVER TILL YOU WERE READY TO HAVE A HARVEST OF YOUR OWN ? IS THERE ANYBODY THAT KNOWS FOR SURE BECAUSE IT SEEMS TO ME THAT YOU CAN.

Nope. If put on your app that your care giver was to posses plants then you can't. You can go to a club and get some if they will go on paperwork.

more or less, my concern is your first grow.

start a p.m. to me my friend. i have a feeling its going to be a long one :)

you have a few extremely finicky strains in there.

1st grow, I was about to say the same thing!

Good luck, keep us posted on your progress,

and remember, there is Always someone here

that can and will answer any questions you may

have,

I wouldn't ever recommend a beginner to grow out hazes or most of the strains you have listed. I would find something a little easier and a little faster.

The more time a plant has to remain in the grow the more things can happen and the longer the agony when something goes wrong. The chances of something going wrong on your first grow are close to 100%.

OK GOING TO BE LEGAL ON FRIDAY AND GOING TO START GROWING,I HAVE PURCHASED THESE SEEDS AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK SUCH AS WHATS IS EZ,HOW GOOD IT IS ECT. IM GOING TRY IT WITH BUBBLETOTES MADE THE WAY BUBBLEGROWER DOES SO I PURCHASED THESE SEEDS JACK FLASH,JACK HERER,NEVELLES HAZE,SUPER LEMON HAZE,BLUE MYSTIC,SPECIAL KUSH #1,SPECIAL QUEEN #1,SHINING SILVER HAZE,AMNESIA HAZE. SO WILL I HAVE ANY POBLEMS WITH THESE THAT I SHOULD KNOW ABOUT. I WOULD ALSO LIKE A CAREGIVER FOR ABOUT TWO MONTHS I LIVE IN BERRIEN COUNTY.

You can have a c.g and still maintain possesion of your plants, you dont have to give plant possesion to your c.g, so you as a patient with possesion of plants can apoint a c.g and just have them supply you with mmj!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Most of those are going to take a couple extra weeks in flower due to being Sativa dominate strains. I would go for whatever is the easiest right now, havn't tried any of those yet, maybe the special queen or the kush? I would start your seed in dirt and if you wanted put the clones in a bubble bucket. I tried going from seed to hydro and had some issues when i was first learning aero (still am hahaha).

Good luck!

agree.................. to a point :) but thats on YOU as the grower. its not that bad, believe that. but you will get a MUCH better feel for the plant in a soil/soilless/promix. that part is real.

get yourself a quick indica dom. strain. just get on the attitude seeds website and use their seed finder. you pick the traits and flowering times, and it gives you all the beans that match your criteria:

http://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/index.php?act=seedFinder

get something that finishes fairly quickly if you can.

Archived