Looks Like bad, I Mean Schuette, Is Going To Win.

IF he wins, what can we do???? I'm so shaken up over this. I was in tears at the polls. I've been crying over this every day for about a week. Can't move away, oh what a HELL. WHAT THE HELL CAN WE DO SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME IF THERE'S ANYTHING WE CAN DO, I went to vote despite feeling bad, may've screwed up my ballot but I tried.

I've cried so much in this lifetime, it could cover the earth and all the universe many times over.

Sb

Guest 1TokeOverLine

Sadly no, lame duck presidency is official. The politicians will spin their wheels and collect their paychecks for doing nothing the next two years.

New Mexico is looking pretty good at this juncture.

1T

Yes we will. That's why I have started an assistance center as part of our club here in Branch, we are preparing to keep up the fight, take it to the people instead of relying on them to come to club meetings. We realize we may literally be in for the fight of our life.

Regulation and taxation in Michigan in 2012??

Well folks it is time for a come to Jesus moment. We put all our eggs in the Leyton basket during a Republican year. "Our guy" never had a chance. Actually Schuette represented one of the districts where I lived once and I am sure I voted for him at least once long, long ago in a place far, far away- or I may have even been to young at the time, have to check the dates. Anyway, the point is he can't be THAT bad.

Can he? :angry:

I mean really, in tears over some election results? :mellow:

The Supreme Court will ultimately determine the scope of the MMMA and dispensaries and such. It looks like there will remain a favorable majority on the court. The basic premise- a CG system of up to 5 patients with up to 60 plants (72 if the CG is also a patient)and the patient protections will remain in place even according to the most jaded LEO and hopefully the court will give us a lot more than that.

Also, the State Senate has just 13 of 39 Democrat by my count. That is 67% but still well short of the 75% needed to overturn a referendum.

Yes we will. That's why I have started an assistance center as part of our club here in Branch, we are preparing to keep up the fight, take it to the people instead of relying on them to come to club meetings. We realize we may literally be in for the fight of our life.

Regulation and taxation in Michigan in 2012??

YES!

Well folks it is time for a come to Jesus moment. We put all our eggs in the Leyton basket during a Republican year. "Our guy" never had a chance. Actually Schuette represented one of the districts where I lived once and I am sure I voted for him at least once long, long ago in a place far, far away- or I may have even been to young at the time, have to check the dates. Anyway, the point is he can't be THAT bad.

Can he? :angry:

I mean really, in tears over some election results? :mellow:

The Supreme Court will ultimately determine the scope of the MMMA and dispensaries and such. It looks like there will remain a favorable majority on the court. The basic premise- a CG system of up to 5 patients with up to 60 plants (72 if the CG is also a patient)and the patient protections will remain in place even according to the most jaded LEO and hopefully the court will give us a lot more than that.

Also, the State Senate has just 13 of 39 Democrat by my count. That is 67% but still well short of the 75% needed to overturn a referendum.

I thought Davis and Morris lost?

http://www.mlive.com...h_kelly_ou.html

Will there?

Archived